Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Ovi-Shruti-Ovi AT:Mod note Pg38&109 (Page 17)

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
completely agree varsha di...

door opening scene
accident scene was edited
arjun was viewing purvi in rear view mirror

i wonder why archu did not sign that song to ovi when she was getting baby kicks for first time...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87.Sunshine.FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

completely agree varsha di...

door opening scene
accident scene was edited
arjun was viewing purvi in rear view mirror

i wonder why archu did not sign that song to ovi when she was getting baby kicks for first time...

May be she sang to Teju and not to Ovi as she never felt the maternal feelings, instincts for her..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Varsha di and masti, 

just saw the episode and saw the difference in Onir and Arjun for door-opening for prego wife. And then Arjun seeing Purvi in rear view. I am glad they at least showed him to be running behind Ovi first post accident. But, his kartoots are never going to change. I mentioned before in KC also, that this guilt and Purvi hovering around his child with her doe eyed looks, are going to result in more eye locks and more Bs behavior on his part. See how fandom will justify this? He is eye locking with mom of his baby. They have really paved the way for more incestuous behavior from Arjun. 

This guy is beyond redemption for me I think. Purvi has taken away the last straw of grief that could have brought this couple closer. She has instead weaved a web of guilt around them and will make her presence felt at every step. 

And by having been given this baby, it stops her from even walking out on her husband now. Ovi is just thrown more in the dumps and the firl doesn't even know it yet. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samekm_mastiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
varsha di,

what i mean was like purvi sang to ovi's baby in tummy...why archu didn't sing to ovi's baby in tummy...

but really felt, such a innocent character ovi is, she said to purvi your banja or banji kicking in tummy...

Edited by m_masti - 15 February 2013 at 12:32pm

FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

varsha di,

what i mean was like purvi sang to ovi's baby in tummy...why archu didn't sing to ovi's baby in tummy...

but really felt, such a innocent character ovi is, she said to purvi your banja or banji kicking in tummy...

Yep you are right...Not only Archu never sang to Ovi or her baby in her tummy either...Ovi is the most innocent, transparent character...No motives, agendas or manipulations like she has been quoted..

How Savita felt for the great grand kids we never saw Archana feeling that way for her grand child of Ovi..not even for Purvi's kid..Archana is one character w/o motherly instict who has been shown to have 4+1 children...What a shame..Rona dhona does not make a good actor...One has to be able to play the motherly role which is alloted and paid for..

Pari I 100000000% agree with you dear...Same thoughts from me..Arjun beyond redemption ever..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 February 2013 at 12:59pm

m_mastiFireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
So the SBS segment scene was edited out? Good but from what I read, he still isn't good enough to be a husband to Ovi. And Purvi, the less I say the better, but she has really planned her moves accordingly for what will happen in the next 20 years. All of this will just bring more heartache to Ovi. Why is Onir partaking in this nonsense? He may not be the real father of the baby but he accepted the child as his own. He should have put up a fight and told Purvi to not give away their child. He should have made Tyaagi Rani understand that a person needs to grieve, it is a part of life and it is a part of accepting what will eventually happen to all of us. What the hell did Purvi study in school? How did she become such an asset to a MNC at age 19 when she clearly knows very little?

Poor Ovi.

Arvi reunion will most likely happen in the end, that is for sure. I hope CVs are looking into getting a pretty decent guy for Ovi to spend her life with. Ovi is capable of being an independent girl and I would want her to leave Arjun and start life afresh but she is also capable of giving a lot of love and I want her to find a guy who will be worthy of her love. Arjun and Purvi totally deserve each other, let them live in happily after ruining other people's lives.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Dabulls23

sanayah Senior Member
sanayah
sanayah

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Nice...add me

FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I don't think ARVI reunion will happen , what they r doing is this

they r fooling the under 25 group by dangling ARVI carrot and hope before them

at the same time they r afraid of losing 40+  viewership from India which will not aprrove of this jeeju saali 'love' and eyeing each other by staying in different marraiges . The 40+ viewership believes in moving on , that romance and fling r a closed chapter once ur married . So for their sake they will show the Kabhi Kabhi or Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam track . They r hopping from one rock to another in the sea of mess they've created and r having fun while hopping .

Ovi looked lovely in the car trip . I  am simply waiting for some male to notice her loveliness . It is  cooling btw . Not hot , not sizzling but immensely cooling .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 February 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Go to top