Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Just for laughs

Lizard (speaking from heaven): Alas! my life was cut short like this.Cry

I was nicely enjoying my day catching mosquitoes and small insects when suddenly I was kidnapped by a human hand. Before I could see how the culprit was the chloroform made me unconscious.Disapprove

And before I knew it I found myself swimming dead in a bowl in midst of chick-peas.Dead

WHO COULD THE CULPRIT BE, WHO COULD HAVE MURDERED POOR INNOCENT ME:Angry

A) Radha: Last seen making a hasty exit from behind the kitchen window. But what possible reason could she have for hating me so much.Confused Did her dingy house have too many of my relatives making her life miserable. Does she hold a grudge against all the reptile race.Shocked Who knows?

B)Aakash: Last seen giving away a bag full of cash to G3 and camping outside SM. OMG! He could be hunting for food ...was I supposed to be HIS meal???Shocked

C)Ishita: Last seen coming in defence of her MIL...was it her way of taking revenge for not being loved by anyone by killing of a very lovable lizard. Nahiii.Cry

D)SP: When in previous episode he was still breathing fire like my relative dragon what could have made him change his mind about his son and dil. Could it be that he was feeling guilty of murdering meAngry and was getting his most dependable son on his side so that he could defend him when my family will press charges against him. Who knows?Confused

E)Pratik: Last seen getting insulted by SP over his unimaginative presentation. Could it be he wanted to take revenge on both his chick pea loving relatives by making me a special ingredient in it. He does know his way around the kitchen does he not.ConfusedAngry

Oh! God this is so confusing.Confused I can see every single member in SM and outside as having a possible motive to kill me.

May my soul rest in peace and the real culprit be caught and heavily punished.

Ah! do I see my grandpa lizard over there??Big smile

Hello there grandpa. Long time no see. Yeah I am dead tooDead, got killed of by some corrupt human.

Ok so we really do get HOT lady lizards as dates, for being good in earth.

Great... I am loving it.PartyDancing Chalo at least I can have my mating season here in heaven then.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33keerthus.9gmhatcherelanpremi.LovelyDreamer.padmavarShouting_Silveraimfjyoti_10Applefnirmalac99pvejaniLeevi05kdsubssridevi_nsara1990AIMAMSKaanyakunatMelodiousDreams..Comrade4eva....Mini..lulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.arpitajivinnasgafulu14Sri_Radhakmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just for laughs(13th feb)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aimf

Goldie

aimf

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
You are hilarious!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
deepti   hilarious post love the ending part ROFL

Deepti1808

sara1990

IF-Dazzler

sara1990

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Deepti1808

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
 Awesome ...Clap 
Sound hilarious ROFL ROFL

Deepti1808

padmavar

Goldie

padmavar

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
very funny. Hilarious!!!!!ROFL

Deepti1808

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
That was amazingly written and you used a new character in the story which was the lizard - a new entrant!
Hats off to your creativity...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808..Mini..

sridevi_n

IF-Dazzler

sridevi_n

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
awesome one

Deepti1808

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.