Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Emotions.TongueLOL
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Emotions.TongueLOL

It was not that emotional, neither was its intention to make the audience cry.
AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Par, bechaara bachcha.Cry
Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Sorry, but don't agree.

The humiliation was actually very relevant to the track. They are trying to show how such lowlifes behave with power. They are in their house, with power over the inhabitants. Therefore taking liberties a normal person won't. Passing lewd remarks. Just to show that they can. And the same thing was with the poor kid. A small kid is hungry, he doesn't get the respect thing, he just wants food. And making a helpless child slap himself, in front of his parents, in his own house for his own food, that was their ultimate display. Showing the dad who is in charge. The sadness, anger and hate on Jeet's face said it all.

And they also tried to show that panicking doesn't help in such situation. Both Jeet and Rocky-Raavi tried to do something, which sends a really positive and powerful message.

So, I would say yesterday's episode was an important piece of the puzzle. We saw the height of the evil, whose downfall we will see now.

I partially agree. I accept that people when they get power humiliate others and they also showed the helplessness. But I was not happy with the execution. It was such a drag and too much drama for me. They could have shown the humiliation in some other way. 

I was happy to see Rocky-Raavi and Jeet planning to do something and wednesday's episode was good. The first part of Tuesday's episode was what I did not like much. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Sorry, but don't agree.

The humiliation was actually very relevant to the track. They are trying to show how such lowlifes behave with power. They are in their house, with power over the inhabitants. Therefore taking liberties a normal person won't. Passing lewd remarks. Just to show that they can. And the same thing was with the poor kid. A small kid is hungry, he doesn't get the respect thing, he just wants food. And making a helpless child slap himself, in front of his parents, in his own house for his own food, that was their ultimate display. Showing the dad who is in charge. The sadness, anger and hate on Jeet's face said it all.

And they also tried to show that panicking doesn't help in such situation. Both Jeet and Rocky-Raavi tried to do something, which sends a really positive and powerful message.

So, I would say yesterday's episode was an important piece of the puzzle. We saw the height of the evil, whose downfall we will see now.

I partially agree. I accept that people when they get power humiliate others and they also showed the helplessness. But I was not happy with the execution. It was such a drag and too much drama for me. They could have shown the humiliation in some other way. 

I was happy to see Rocky-Raavi and Jeet planning to do something and wednesday's episode was good. The first part of Tuesday's episode was what I did not like much. 

I thought it was good, what better way than make a father feel helpless without even raising his hand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I liked it. It was shown in an extremely realistic way without any extra drama, not to mention the spine-chilling effect it had when Pinky begged the goons to spare Sunny and Rashi after Jeet was caught. Kudos to the execution and acting by the crew and cast.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Shwets1502

Go to top