Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What a waste of an episode. The first part was total OTT. 
@Faraan...I agree with u for yesterday's episode...Exaggeration. 

What is it with the food and slapping and evil laughs... I actually kept switching channels. I did not want to see.

They could have easily jumped to the next day morning. Yesterday's precap will be the last part for today. So probably nothing today also.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
they have to show some melodrama na for trps ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
gundas playing cheap jokes on ahuja family it was lame ðŸ˜›
 i think cvs read my post😆  they gave some dialogues🤣 to 😆gunda theif  atma to say 1-2 episodes😆🤣🤣
 what is it wid the gunda theif 🤣he was shouting 😆more like whispering🤣🤣 to rasshi  no offense 😆but that scene was hillarious 🤣🤣and that raavi fake vommit drama n pysh watchman banging on the door n saying chhori chhori 🤣that was hilarious too  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
 thank god no rinku ashok 🤣drama seriiously ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
 the last scene who was ringing the door bell 😕😆probably yashoda😆 ( the maid ) 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo Shwets finally Agreed with me..😆

I did'nt even bothered to watch yesterday epi.. coz i got to know dat my Shweety G was'nt dre in da whole epi..😭 (so dunno wat happened exactly..😆)
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry, but don't agree.

The humiliation was actually very relevant to the track. They are trying to show how such lowlifes behave with power. They are in their house, with power over the inhabitants. Therefore taking liberties a normal person won't. Passing lewd remarks. Just to show that they can. And the same thing was with the poor kid. A small kid is hungry, he doesn't get the respect thing, he just wants food. And making a helpless child slap himself, in front of his parents, in his own house for his own food, that was their ultimate display. Showing the dad who is in charge. The sadness, anger and hate on Jeet's face said it all.

And they also tried to show that panicking doesn't help in such situation. Both Jeet and Rocky-Raavi tried to do something, which sends a really positive and powerful message.

So, I would say yesterday's episode was an important piece of the puzzle. We saw the height of the evil, whose downfall we will see now.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Emotions.😛😆

It was not that emotional, neither was its intention to make the audience cry.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Sorry, but don't agree.

The humiliation was actually very relevant to the track. They are trying to show how such lowlifes behave with power. They are in their house, with power over the inhabitants. Therefore taking liberties a normal person won't. Passing lewd remarks. Just to show that they can. And the same thing was with the poor kid. A small kid is hungry, he doesn't get the respect thing, he just wants food. And making a helpless child slap himself, in front of his parents, in his own house for his own food, that was their ultimate display. Showing the dad who is in charge. The sadness, anger and hate on Jeet's face said it all.

And they also tried to show that panicking doesn't help in such situation. Both Jeet and Rocky-Raavi tried to do something, which sends a really positive and powerful message.

So, I would say yesterday's episode was an important piece of the puzzle. We saw the height of the evil, whose downfall we will see now.

I partially agree. I accept that people when they get power humiliate others and they also showed the helplessness. But I was not happy with the execution. It was such a drag and too much drama for me. They could have shown the humiliation in some other way. 

I was happy to see Rocky-Raavi and Jeet planning to do something and wednesday's episode was good. The first part of Tuesday's episode was what I did not like much. 
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I partially agree. I accept that people when they get power humiliate others and they also showed the helplessness. But I was not happy with the execution. It was such a drag and too much drama for me. They could have shown the humiliation in some other way. 

I was happy to see Rocky-Raavi and Jeet planning to do something and wednesday's episode was good. The first part of Tuesday's episode was what I did not like much. 

I thought it was good, what better way than make a father feel helpless without even raising his hand.
I liked it. It was shown in an extremely realistic way without any extra drama, not to mention the spine-chilling effect it had when Pinky begged the goons to spare Sunny and Rashi after Jeet was caught. Kudos to the execution and acting by the crew and cast.