Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

ritcha and abhay exit...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
do u think abhay and ritcha ka will come back in the show to scare us?Angry or iss show se unn dono ka exit ho gaya?Tongue...Dancing

Edited by shumi. - 12 February 2013 at 7:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ritcha and abhay exit..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

These two need to be  handled and packed off soon. Angry

I think after Gaurav track, next track will focused on this two.

Want this two to be outsted soon. Want severe punishiment for both of them for  causing pain, toturture and torment they inflicted on SINAL.

Want SINAL to avenge Ribay together ,...Revenge on Ribay...it sounds so sweet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7adohare

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
want both of them to make a final  entry ..
till now they have been successful in manipulating the leads, planning and plotting against them ..shown to have more brain,ears and eyes than the leads ..so for once want to see SINAL planning , using their brain , grey matter ..and packing Dead off to jail by proving her guilty of all her deeds and want to see Kunal beat the hell out of chakaram for man handling sidhi and then well they can make exist for ever

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I do wan them to make last come back entry.

I want to see Kunal kick Abhay's @$$ real hard and create entire rainbow on his face.
I also want to see Siddhi getting all JKR on RichaAngry

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
No way they both should get wat they deserved..i hope Cvs show proper closure of them...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top