~*Coming Attractions*~ (READ)

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello friendsπŸ€—

Hope you all are doing good, and enjoying all the amazing contests going on in your respective fan clubs.πŸ˜ƒ Seriously it looks like almost all of you are having lots of fun in your fan clubs. But now its time to do something together. Yup, lots of fun and excitement is coming your way in CFC.

First of all, sorry for the title that says *Coming attractions*πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...I am in mood of seeing some moviesπŸ˜› But, this cool stuff that is going to start here soon is no less exciting than a movie, isn't it? πŸ˜›

So what have we thought to make CFC - the place to be? Here it is:

1. Game of the week/fortnightWe know games are fun but they get boring after a while. We also know that many of you love playing games and have some excellent ideas for them. So, why dont one of you put up your choice of game for a week or two?

• Depending on the participation, the game can go on for either a week or two and then another person can put up the next game.
  • We want you to list your name below and put up your idea for the game as well. I will then contact you in the order you list your name here, and we can play that game for a week!
  • It can be anything at all from Pictures - can talk! to Yeh Kaun Hai? to Celebrity Quiz to any other type of game. It is your choice, your idea! But it should be some what related to celebrities.πŸ˜‰
  • Please note: only ONE game will be allowed per week.

The games are for you to have fun here, so we hope to see many of you volunteer for this part. :)

2. Newsletter! Yessss you heard it right, we will have a newsletter for this section only. It will consist of every contest, every discussion that is going on in different fan clubs for the week. For this, one person from your fan club needs to PM me (sweet_kp) or Swati (preity*zinta) with the details of the contest or discussion going on in your club. This will be an easy way for everyone to get around the CFC and participate in these contests/discussions.

3. MOTW's - these will obviously go on now.πŸ˜›

4. Contest of the week - This is pretty self explanatory. These have been going on quietly in the Celebrity of the weekthreads, but soon, they will be seperated into a different thread w/ more fun things for you to do. :)

So, are you all ready to partyyyyy? --Ooopssss...i meant are you all ready to have fun?πŸ˜›

Stay tuned to CFC, its the place to be!πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

CFC Dev Team

(Preeti, Swati, Mehak, Anila and me)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Groovychick thumbnail
oo..lots of things 2 luk forward 2 πŸ˜›
hehe..sheems berry interesting πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
khair..u made me post na in the end πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Tinu xx
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oo..verry interesting stuff!!!
can't wait 'til it starts!!
Tansha thumbnail
thats going to be intersting..i'll be looking forward to it.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Jia thumbnail

oye tinuu, didnt ask u to post πŸ˜† made u wait for me to finish it bfore we talked toh showed u what i didπŸ˜† and....

Any takers for the game of the week? Please put your name down here!😳

love,
khair

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kool kairu...

i wuld suggest a game....

ummmmmmmmmm

like we r gvn a pic n u hav 2 write d dialogue....1 line or so

n continue till d next s postd

actually we hav hd lots of fun wid it so hope every1 else wl also hav 😳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
cool yaar cant wait to see all these up and running
Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankuhujulover

kool kairu...

i wuld suggest a game....

ummmmmmmmmm

like we r gvn a pic n u hav 2 write d dialogue....1 line or so

n continue till d next s postd

actually we hav hd lots of fun wid it so hope every1 else wl also hav 😳

Ankita, thanks for responding and I would love for you to start a game. However, the game that you are suggesting (pictures -- can talk!)has already been done once.😳 So, how about you think of something else and let me know so we can start off w/ your game. 😊

love,
khair

Urooj3k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Coool......cnt wait for all this....Reallli nice post Khair di....luv u 😳 ......

Urooj
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhh kahir is watching too many movies it is reflected in her posts! πŸ˜†

BTW i love all th ideas especially the newsletter one cause one person can't visit all the fan clubs so this would allow him/her to stay tuned with the imp happenings in all the clubs... 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ

I love all the other ideas too and would definately take part in all of tthem πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

will post my suggestions soon 😳

Naina

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago