Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Hello friendsHug

Hope you all are doing good, and enjoying all the amazing contests going on in your respective fan clubs.Big smile Seriously it looks like almost all of you are having lots of fun in your fan clubs. But now its time to do something together. Yup, lots of fun and excitement is coming your way in CFC.

First of all, sorry for the title that says *Coming attractions*EmbarrassedLOL...I am in mood of seeing some moviesTongue But, this cool stuff that is going to start here soon is no less exciting than a movie, isn't it? Tongue

So what have we thought to make CFC - the place to be? Here it is:

1. Game of the week/fortnightWe know games are fun but they get boring after a while. We also know that many of you love playing games and have some excellent ideas for them. So, why dont one of you put up your choice of game for a week or two?

• Depending on the participation, the game can go on for either a week or two and then another person can put up the next game.
  • We want you to list your name below and put up your idea for the game as well. I will then contact you in the order you list your name here, and we can play that game for a week!
  • It can be anything at all from Pictures - can talk! to Yeh Kaun Hai? to Celebrity Quiz to any other type of game. It is your choice, your idea! But it should be some what related to celebrities.Wink
  • Please note: only ONE game will be allowed per week.

The games are for you to have fun here, so we hope to see many of you volunteer for this part. :)

2. Newsletter! Yessss you heard it right, we will have a newsletter for this section only. It will consist of every contest, every discussion that is going on in different fan clubs for the week. For this, one person from your fan club needs to PM me (sweet_kp) or Swati (preity*zinta) with the details of the contest or discussion going on in your club. This will be an easy way for everyone to get around the CFC and participate in these contests/discussions.

3. MOTW's - these will obviously go on now.Tongue

4. Contest of the week - This is pretty self explanatory. These have been going on quietly in the Celebrity of the weekthreads, but soon, they will be seperated into a different thread w/ more fun things for you to do. :)

So, are you all ready to partyyyyy? --Ooopssss...i meant are you all ready to have fun?Tongue

Stay tuned to CFC, its the place to be!Big smile

Love,

CFC Dev Team

(Preeti, Swati, Mehak, Anila and me)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Coming Attractions*~ (READ)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
oo..lots of things 2 luk forward 2 Tongue
hehe..sheems berry interesting Big smile Clap
khair..u made me post na in the end Tongue LOL

Tinu xx

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
oo..verry interesting stuff!!!
can't wait 'til it starts!!

Tansha

IF-Rockerz

Tansha

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
thats going to be intersting..i'll be looking forward to it.. Clap Clap Clap

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

oye tinuu, didnt ask u to post LOL made u wait for me to finish it bfore we talked toh showed u what i didLOL and....

Any takers for the game of the week? Please put your name down here!Embarrassed

love,
khair

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
KOOL KP! Thumbs Up

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
kool kairu...

i wuld suggest a game....

ummmmmmmmmm

like we r gvn a pic n u hav 2 write d dialogue....1 line or so

n continue till d next s postd

actually we hav hd lots of fun wid it so hope every1 else wl also hav Embarrassed

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 19 July 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
cool yaar cant wait to see all these up and running

Post Reply New Post

Go to top