Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AlJaff

AlJaff

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I was searching through other forums and noticed that as soon as an episode goes on-air, people started to post frantickly about episode and its future implications.

But this forum is either sleeping or people are enchanted like Jeet.

Kindly share your views why people are not very enthusiastic about discussing Anamika/ low TRP.

I think lack of a proper romantic pair is the real reason.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..lizzie1765--jas---RK_Ki_Biwi-romailaQH_DDEJ_Fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason behind Sleepy Forum ???" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
How can we just say one reason? There are infinite!! Shocked

1. Showing Anamika negative Cry
2. Showing Rano in every second of the episode Angry
3. Not showing Jeeka falling in love naturally Dead
4. Pointless arguments of Bebe and Nani Confused
5. Disturbing Matarani all the time, Embarrassed which is the reason Matarani decided to punish the show, so no one is interested in it anymore LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJafflpv24..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..sultanbalafarabiqueen_of_heartsVIMAL.Mromaila

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
we don't like drama queen--but cvs showing her a lot --

then what we can post ??

we don't even want to bash her--yeh bashing ka insult hoga.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJafflpv24..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..sultanbalaSunshineTearsromaila

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlJaff

I was searching through other forums and noticed that as soon as an episode goes on-air, people started to post frantickly about episode and its future implications.

But this forum is either sleeping or people are enchanted like Jeet.

Kindly share your views why people are not very enthusiastic about discussing Anamika/ low TRP.

I think lack of a proper romantic pair is the real reason.

Appreciate your concern for a show we all like, no matter  how much screen space our fav characters are given by CV's.

As for your question,   perhaps the forum is hostile, so staying away from it  may be preferred - - ..  calls for some introspection by active members.

Edited by sector - 12 February 2013 at 10:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiAlJafflpv24..PlayfulKiss..--jas--romaila

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
frankly speaking anamika show used to be my fav showOuch along wid pavarish show but now only parvarissh n veera are my fav show sOuch
sadly the storyline is messed up in anamika showShocked if they had to show anamika in negative light why the heck did they name this show as anamika they could ve named it something else like kasauti rano n jeet  ki or whatever Angry
 the cvs themselves are confusedROFL what to show the audience its gonna turn more likely typical family drama Wacko
saluja family one of the dumbest familiesROFLROFL out of sony tv shows even the ahuja family of parvarrish LOLWinkshow has some brains Wink
 they didnt even give a proper introduction to anad kumar n nayantaras story tooShocked idont want see a re incarnation of jeet Deadi want see anand kumar ka bhoot wht abt supernatural  stuff where did that disappear Angry
   i rather watch anad kumar n amnamikas lov story WinkWinkrather than rano n jeet or jjet n anamika story no offeneseOuch
 why cant they make nayan tara  LOLa negative character ShockedWinkkya ho jayega if they dont make n nayan tara a negative characterROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffromaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Because other shows are working better where as Anmika mein aisa kuch nahin hai...Anand Kumar's story was same as Jeet, Dama queen is still there which is the biggest hurdle in show success...cvs are showing what we have seen in other shows same negativity of supernatural creature and human fighting aginst these powers...differnce kya hai? With such a predictable plot ppl have stopped taking interest in the show. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaff..Bournville..lizzie1765

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

How can we just say one reason? There are infinite!! Shocked

1. Showing Anamika negative Cry
2. Showing Rano in every second of the episode Angry
3. Not showing Jeeka falling in love naturally Dead
4. Pointless arguments of Bebe and Nani Confused
5. Disturbing Matarani all the time, Embarrassed which is the reason Matarani decided to punish the show, so no one is interested in it anymore LOL

i agree they should concentrate on jeeka love story  that  how they fell for each other naturally not with ana doing speel on jeet Dead

we want different love story  jeeka will bring trp not rano

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaff..Bournville..lizzie1765SunshineTearsromaila

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

frankly speaking anamika show used to be my fav showOuch along wid pavarish show but now only parvarissh n veera are my fav show sOuch
sadly the storyline is messed up in anamika showShocked if they had to show anamika in negative light why the heck did they name this show as anamika they could ve named it something else like kasauti rano n jeet  ki or whatever Angry
 the cvs themselves are confusedROFL what to show the audience its gonna turn more likely typical family drama Wacko
saluja family one of the dumbest familiesROFLROFL out of sony tv shows even the ahuja family of parvarrish LOLWinkshow has some brains Wink
 they didnt even give a proper introduction to anad kumar n nayantaras story tooShocked idont want see a re incarnation of jeet Deadi want see anand kumar ka bhoot wht abt supernatural  stuff where did that disappear Angry
   i rather watch anad kumar n amnamikas lov story WinkWinkrather than rano n jeet or jjet n anamika story no offeneseOuch
 why cant they make nayan tara  LOLa negative character ShockedWinkkya ho jayega if they dont make n nayan tara a negative characterROFL 
Jahaan tak title ka hai I think this show's CVs got inspiration from Aamir's movie GAJINI..ROFL ROFL Socha movie  chal gsyi toh show bhi chal jayega...LOL Bevkoof samjha hai kya  viewers ko...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaff..Bournville..lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.