Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
 Please ignore the Spelling mistakes and lack of grammar skills .. 

Have fun ... 

-------

Episode starts with PaYa having differences of opinions about Preeti-Kailaash-Vedika matter, 
Pankhuri asks him to take himself as Kailaash and her as Vedika and then decide, Adi says our situation is different!! I can't answer, Pankhuri says then you can't decide by yourself, Adi says you just don't wanna understand my Point of View, Pankhuri says your POV is wrong, Adi denies that!! Then he says Preeti & Kailaash should given a second chance... Pankhuri says why we are arguing on this matter, let's Ask Maasi herself!!

In Chandigarh .. Kailaash questions Bedika why she told that to Preeti ?? Vedika says she is afraid of loosing him, Kailaash says this is wrong and I will say sorry to Her... 

Preeti in her room .. Checking an old album .. 
Pankhuri comes and asks weather she took her medicines and cleans her room where Pankhuri sees an old pic of Preeti and Kailaash .. Preeti asks Pankhuri if Vedika has told her what their convo was .. 
Pankhuri says its your decision, we all will support you :) meanwhile Adi enters the room asking how is the pretty lady ;) :) Pankhuri going Preeti stops her saying she will feel better if they both stay with her for a bit, then Kailaash calls her, Adi and Pankhuri both confused, in the end Preeti reject the call, Adi says you Atleast could talk to him instead!! 
Both Adi and Pankhuri leaves .. 

Adi and Pankhuri coming downstairs Adi says Preeti Maasi was forced to do this, Pankhuri denies saying she did the right thing!! Adi is a bit angry and leaves for office .. 

Sheela and her company in their room .. 
Anuj asks Sheela why she is stopping him from doing anything, for which Sheela says we should wait for the right time :/ ( something like that ) Avantika is already not in our way, and I will think of a way to get rid of Preeti also ... Rubel says leaves Adi on me I will deal with him -_- 

Pankhuri watering plants in the garden, Sheela comes there says and take the pipe from her ( to help ), Sheela asks Pankhuri if she knows for what a vedika has came here.. Pankhuri tells her it's Preeti Maasi's personal matter, we should ask her directly :) .. Pankhuri leaves .. 
Then accidentally Sheela hurt herself with the pipe :P 

Everyone in the dining table.. 
Nanu asks where is Preeti, Pankhuri says she is in her room!! Now Sheela brings Preeti's marriage issue, Pankhuri agrees with her, but Adi totally against it Saying we cant force her plus she still likes Kailaash so they both should get another chance .. Pankhuri and Nanu say its not possible at all, Avantika also says how can we expect Kailaash to leave his wife!! Sheela Aslo says what the society will say ?! Adi says I don't care, I only care about Preeti Maasi! Pankhuri says we should ask Maasi herself!! 
Nanu calls Preeti .. 

All in hall with Preeti .. 
Adi, Pankhuri Avantika and Nanu tell her to speak her feelings without any hesitating, Adi says he knows she loves Kailaash and he will support her!! After a while Kailaash calls Preeti, Preeti answers the phone and tell Kailaash that I decided that I will move on In our lives Kailaash agrees, everyone relieved .. Adi is a bit angry with this .. He is about to go but Preeti stops him and thank him for supporting her!!! 

Adi lying on his bed quite upset with Preeti's decision, Pankhuri comes to the room and also wanna sleep besides him but she move the pillows ( of the center ) for which Adi feels she is cheating ( Cute fight took place ) both arguing on the pillows placed center then suddenly their head collides with one another .. ( Ouch ) ..  and Pankuri says Adi to collide again otherwise they will be fighting forever and goes after him to strike his head with her and in the process Pankuri fell on top of Adi  :P ( both staring at eachother ) and a sweet tune in the BG!!

Adi-Pankhuri embarrassed and finally got up and they struck head again ;) both laughes and the sweet argument continue .. Finally they both sit like kids on the bed and finally have peace ;) .. Pankhuri says don't get disheartened by Preeeti Maasi,s decision, we had differences in opinions that's it ..  Adi says you are right .. Atleast we could share our point openly :) I will accept and respect Preeti Maasi's decision :) .. Then the episode ends with a cute pillow fight ;)) 

Precap 
Sheela tells Avantika that she heard Anuj and Avantika talking about how big and beautiful Avantika's room is .. Avantika looks upset and disgust and look on the keys ... :/ 

Edited by f.s.m - 13 February 2013 at 11:43am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeyourmittNas1chhedavarsha joshivgkantusarika13balieakrjhlpink0213skapu80Myameenojas143PDLIMANehavihardeep27SIRFINAdirk41A HUGE FANelgeedeepa911ivy_softyMaazz-Swetha-ManzzSpotcherieLoverragayachristiandior.hamzanuha-Naresh-VIMAL.MNihira-fananusha.cochinCherishhxMidnightStarx...Tanu...RoarkNiceuppaljayhateme2preethi18maanluvsgeetOnlyHopeleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "II 12th Feb: WrittenUpdate with PICs II" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fanhateme2leelaa9

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thank u soo much for this, really appreciate ur effort

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2Nihira-fan

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fanhateme2

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for wu + picss :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

Spot

Goldie

Spot

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
wonderful update...brilliantly written!!Thumbs Up
thx so much!!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks for the WU and pics, Fawwaz dear ! Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.