Rey needs to prove his love more to Taani - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SATHYA88

very nicely written. Took the words right out of my mouth. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth when he was going to choose swayam over Taani. Would Swayam choose Rey over Sharon? Doubt it since its been shown that he can't even choose his own sister over Sharon.

Exactly dont know why Rey is so devoted towards Sharon and Swayam .Its not like Swayam would ever give him the same importance simple reasn he love Sharon and shes his first and only priority.Whereas Rey love is questionable because of the way he handles things it seems like Taani is not important for him at all .So annoying.Especially that Swayam Rey Taani scene it tainted his love for Taani for me.Still cant forget it.
True.

Rey needs to show Taani just how much he loves her. It's always Taani that takes the initiative or goes out of the way. It's about time that Rey does the same. And PLEASE! Can he focus on his own love life, for God's sake?! Others are more than capable of resolving their own issues 😳
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

I agree. But nt sacrifice. I want a positive track where Rey supports Taani. Where she is the most imp for him. Not take her for granted. Yesterday we saw how much he loved her, he was on verge of breaking up, but I want more. I want his feelings towards Taani shown. Deep intense wali feelings. I want him to praise her. Make this Valentine day special for her, and that way, that makes us all go gaga over him. U knw wht I mean. Agree with Pimples, nt want Taani again have to compromise. These 3 things she needs, self respect, right attitude and ambition. Still cant believe we have to ask for it. And I want masti wale Taarey too.

Yeah I want this definately! 
Rey taani is your gf and you love her.Swayam and Sharon are your friends.Pls give more importance to taani.Why is it that you always choose swayom/sharon over taani.Pls for once concentrate on ur love life

Well said!!!!

Originally posted by Pimples

For me action speaks louder than words
Taani is the one that calls Rey up
Taani arrives on time to meet him
Taani waits for the guy
Taani goes to GOA
Taani puts in all the extra effort

You see the pattern CVs Taani is doing everything in this relationship.
What is Rey doing.Nothing
Absolutely nothing
He himself had said that he chose his friends over Taani
Is that right??
He chose Swayam over Taani??
Is that right??
Why is it even okay
For him to even choose??or feel like he has too.
and why does he always fall short when it comes to Taani
Does he love her ??/
He might say it but he certainly doesnt show it.
Maybe its time Taani find out what Rey keeps doing ??Like putting her last

We all know from the beginning how much Taani loves Rey but what about Rey he doesnt seem to feel even a little bit inclined towards Taani.Theirs always something else on his mind something far important.
Is this right ???and fair on Taani s part
Why should she give him so much importance when he doesnt
Why is this relationship so unbalance when the love they shred before the confession seemed more equal.