Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

jaspreetkaur3

jaspreetkaur3

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Okay, idk if this has been mentioned anywhere before but I have a feeling Nihal is responsible for Sampooran missing maybe he accidentally killed him or knows the reason behind Sampooran missing maybe...idk but thats what i feel as i caught up with veera's episodes some of them that i had missed...what do you guys think?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mjp1989nishavashishtversha786gagan-preetkash_meet10sweet7863Meena1428Raadhnierlyndairene_cchristiandior.GiNa_kavyaalicematheuphoricNiceupkooliioNkapoor3.x-bumblebee-x.Neloufer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nihal Singh's Truth" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
yes may b .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

erlyndaeuphorickooliio

versha786

Groupbie

versha786

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
yes i also thinks the same 

erlyndaeuphorickooliio

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
When nihal first came I thought he was sampoorna and he had an accident and face surgery and memory loss . But with the face change he can't prove that he is sampoorna so he has to win back the love and respect of all his family and friends then say he is sampoorna.
Filmy very filmy

cutie05erlyndaalicemath

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi71

When nihal first came I thought he was sampoorna and he had an accident and face surgery and memory loss . But with the face change he can't prove that he is sampoorna so he has to win back the love and respect of all his family and friends then say he is sampoorna.
Filmy very filmy

Exactly, this is what Nihal/Sampooran is already doing. He's slowly working his way back into Ratan's life. I didn't want this to happen.

Sampooran should stay away. Angry

Edited by Amanat284 - 12 February 2013 at 1:28pm

shona196violetshinekooliio

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
He should say the way srk doe it

Sanpooran! Naam to suna hoga ROFL

KaShCrazyAneesadipi.15euphoric

jaspreetkaur3

jaspreetkaur3

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Haha very funny ... Sampooran naam toh suna hoga LOL

kritikakk

Goldie

kritikakk

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I also thought the same TM, but then if Nihal isnt sampooran n he is paired with Ratan, then it goes against Ratan's character isnt it?? Ratan is d type of woman who will stick around n wait for her husband all her life if need be n thats what has been shown of ratan till date!

iv nothing against 2nd chances in life n love, but in context of this show n ratan character it will be wierd confusing n out of character if she falls for/unites with any other man apart from her husband!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906Raadhniyanks28Sayaani-ChidiyaVintageWine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.