12th Feb:WU: Rangu Jail ke andar-Phoolon ka Bandar - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Thanks Tanuji you are fantastic,yet to watch the entire episode but loved concerned and caring Ashni,loved Nidhi-anjie bond,they look real.Now the best part,I am so loving this caring and loving Ashu,he is so concerned for Nidhi,doesnt auger well for Daksh.Loved Ashni moments,Ashu the endearing hubby asking tumhare chehre pe muskaan lane ke liye kya karoon,bhai hamare chehre par to itne se hi smile aa gayi.

@ sony bold bang on - yeh AShni Deewano ko toh ek hug se hi puri duniya mil jayati hai..

Now waiting for Alkabens fun post.
Rangus track is good... some logical drama... 

Nice going.. 
More than the episode i liked d precap.bhagwan kare ashu wo flowers dekh le aur us gadhe ko chaar joote maare.vo bhi bata ke.
Thanks tanu
Great epi ...my Rangu behind the bars  And m cutie pie Anji crying was really sad to see ğŸ˜­ But loved Ashni cheering up Ranji, n Anji Nidhi scene ğŸ˜Š Loving this track ...one think i don't understand where was Shyma when police arrested Ranga and Solanki k hote  hue y other lawyer ğŸ˜•Cvs forgot Solankis  are lawyers ğŸ˜† Edited by LuvRanJi - 11 years ago
v gripping epi...loved the way nidhi manaoed anji to eat...nidhi was really concerned and worried abt anji..bechara rangu bekar mein phas gaya..but v realistic..ashu too is trying his best..loved ashu's "what shud i do to make u smile"...his love for nidhi came out frm that one line...nidhi mistook the roses to have been given by ashu..obviously she loves ashu madly y wud she even think of anyone else gifting her roses...last part was boom boom nidhi ...the way nidhi gave left right center to daksh i soo loved it..her proud potryal of her sindoor and mangalsutra was nice...last nite only we were saying this na ki like amar daksh will also b in dark till a long tym..glad tht this tym it got clrd and nidhi herself clred it and in style...loved the precap..chor se jake pooch raha hai kisne chori kiya...lol...loved the epi..
@jayantiMore than the episode i liked d precap.bhagwan kare ashu wo flowers dekh le aur us gadhe ko chaar joote maare.vo bhi bata ke
Aisa karte hain hum bhi apne joote bhej dete hain,aaj tak toh Ashu ji ki smile se hum hi marte the,kal Daksh ki bari hai,kya killer smile de rahe the Ashu ji.
@niniwhat shud i do to make u smile"
same pinch,I had also said that it was the best moment.
Originally posted by sonyjknum

@niniwhat shud i do to make u smile"
same pinch,I had also said that it was the best moment.
 tht 1 line spoke volumes
@nini,yes it was and it was spoken with so much love and sincerity,give me these moments any day ,true KTLK style ,subtle and effective,it just touches you .
Gr8 episode.😊

Poor rangu. feeling bad for him & Anji. Ashni scene was very nice. Daksh aaj mujhe battameez ke sath sath dress sense ke hisab se joker bhi lagi.

Pre-cap--- 😃 🥳 Kya smile dia Ashu ne,