Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

nonu123

nonu123

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i like underdogs so for me suhasi-jaisheel,ravi-sargun n not able to decide between neelu-arvind n amar-charlie,also like jai-mahi,parag-shefali n talashe baliye jodi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Holla1Diya_Taareytiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who are your top 3 NB couples? (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cookiebeast

cookiebeast

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Jai - Mahi
Suhasi - Jaisheel
Shefali - Parag

Take care,
Samoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritsranveer

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
For Me My Two Favourites:
-amar and charlie
-jay and mahi
Then I Think It Should Be:
-shefali and parag

khisku

Groupbie

khisku

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I really have top 4
Jai Mahi - They are hardworking. Both are equally good, which is the strength of this jodi. They have been consistent. Both have good fan following and seem like the most likely to win couple.
Ravi Sargun - Ravi is a fab dance. Sargun is good too. Both put in a lot of effort. However,I feel they lack something (I can't put my finger on it). If they can correct whatever that is, they could win!
Suhasi Jaysheel - they are great! Suhasi is amazing and Jaysheel's performance has improved week after week! they have what it takes to win. plus they are super cute!
Shefali Parag - I think Parag is a little weak in this jodi. He is great with lifts but may not be able to do justice to a more dance (less lifts) focused song. Shefali is brilliant!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Holla1pagalipkritsranveerdipi.15Diya_TaareyShivuNozzie

ish123

Goldie

ish123

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
1) amar nd Charlie 2) jaysheel nd suhasi 3) Ravi nd sargun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron_vrushikahooriia_xDiya_Taarey

Holla1

Groupbie

Holla1

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I would like to see 

Ravi-Sargun : Had a rough start but when they dance, its magical. I have thoroughly enjoyed their recent performances. Both are fab dancers, and have that chemistry, sensuality quotient to grab the audiences attention. Their fan following is also increasing...woots! 

Amar-Charlie: Amar is an amazing dancer, Ive seen him in DID. Charlie is improving with ever episode. Cute and good dancers!!

Jaisheel-Suhasi: Hardworking and cute couple. Jaisheel is again improving lots. They have also managed to get alot of votes too. Also because Drashti is Jaisheel's sister so Im sure people vote for them. 

I do have a feeling though that Jay and Mahi are super strong contenders. Both are great dancers, and have done Jhalak dikhlaja, so they know what works and what doesnt. They will most probably make it to the top. 

Shefali is superb dancer, but I do feel that Parag lacks sometimes...hes the best at lifts, but maybe when it comes to dancing, he needs to improve a bit...otherwise they are good...Im sure people will vote for them now...

Edited by Holla1 - 12 February 2013 at 6:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron_vrushikapagalipkdipi.15hooriia_xDiya_Taarey-PoisonIvy-

Blossom06

Blossom06

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Amar - Charlie, Jay - Mahi
Shefali - Parag

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron_vrushika

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
ravi-shargun
shifali-parag
amar-charlie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron_vrushikaDiya_Taarey

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.