-amar and charlie
-jay and mahi
Then I Think It Should Be:
-shefali and parag
khisku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really have top 4
Jai Mahi - They are hardworking. Both are equally good, which is the strength of this jodi. They have been consistent. Both have good fan following and seem like the most likely to win couple.
Ravi Sargun - Ravi is a fab dance. Sargun is good too. Both put in a lot of effort. However,I feel they lack something (I can't put my finger on it). If they can correct whatever that is, they could win!
Suhasi Jaysheel - they are great! Suhasi is amazing and Jaysheel's performance has improved week after week! they have what it takes to win. plus they are super cute!
Shefali Parag - I think Parag is a little weak in this jodi. He is great with lifts but may not be able to do justice to a more dance (less lifts) focused song. Shefali is brilliant!
ish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1) amar nd Charlie 2) jaysheel nd suhasi 3) Ravi nd sargun
Holla1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would like to see 

Ravi-Sargun : Had a rough start but when they dance, its magical. I have thoroughly enjoyed their recent performances. Both are fab dancers, and have that chemistry, sensuality quotient to grab the audiences attention. Their fan following is also increasing...woots! 

Amar-Charlie: Amar is an amazing dancer, Ive seen him in DID. Charlie is improving with ever episode. Cute and good dancers!!

Jaisheel-Suhasi: Hardworking and cute couple. Jaisheel is again improving lots. They have also managed to get alot of votes too. Also because Drashti is Jaisheel's sister so Im sure people vote for them. 

I do have a feeling though that Jay and Mahi are super strong contenders. Both are great dancers, and have done Jhalak dikhlaja, so they know what works and what doesnt. They will most probably make it to the top. 

Shefali is superb dancer, but I do feel that Parag lacks sometimes...hes the best at lifts, but maybe when it comes to dancing, he needs to improve a bit...otherwise they are good...Im sure people will vote for them now...
Edited by Holla1 - 11 years ago
Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amar - Charlie, Jay - Mahi
Shefali - Parag

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ravi-shargun
shifali-parag
amar-charlie
am_jehan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jay mahi , ravi sargun , jaisheel suhasi..
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jay-Mahi,Amar-Charlie,Jaisheel-Suhaasi
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mine are 
Amar n Charlie 

Shefali n Parag 

Jay n Mahi
sanju_arsha thumbnail