well that wasn't what we were expecting

Coffeegirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

have to say vedika completley surprised me with all that ...'i wanna give it another go' 
plus she made the decision herself without kailash ...

on the other hand..up till today this show has been showing stuff that would happen in real life...situations that would span out of control and panku is right...marriage is not a joke and preety can't just go to kailash just like that. this is real life!!!

bt yeah vedika's approach surprised me slightyπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the vedika we saw yday seemed different from the one who was introduced as kailash's wife..as it was anticipated in the forum that she would  sacrifice her  relationship to unite kailash & priti  but it turned the other way.. let's see what way it actually turns & cvs  may do it in their own way 
Coffeegirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling Vedika's character may turn bad 
Dhoxi thumbnail
i think some point someone will have a negative role :/
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was very surprised by vedika telling preeti to stay away from Kailash, I don't know but it felt really negative to me. I mean she knows that Kailash doesn't love her and yet she is willing to live in a relationship where there is no love.
I felt so bad for preeti when she was talking to Kailash that she wanted to move on, she was sacrificing her love to do the "right" thing. I loved how adi was trying to fight for his preeti masi.
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sakshi-

the vedika we saw yday seemed different from the one who was introduced as kailash's wife..as it was anticipated in the forum that she would  sacrifice her  relationship to unite kailash & priti  but it turned the other way.. let's see what way it actually turns & cvs  may do it in their own way 

Me too gt bit surprisd...I tht Vedika will sacrifice...anyways no probs..I hope Preety will find a perfect match

But at same time I feel Kailash is here 2 stay...πŸ˜•
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well from a normal wife in real life situations every wife would do what Vedika did...nothing unusual.

Similarly, what Preeti did is also natural and demand of the situation. i would like to see Preeti moving on, enjoying her life to the maximum with someone who adores and love her beyond any limitations. For me this will be  a postive aspect of the show.
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yup.. so preity got a r8 pair

haan!πŸ˜†
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If priti unites with kailash , isn't it  a plus point for shiela... i mean priti will go with him as sheila wants her ousted . so sheila can actually gain from this plus she can sympathise with vedika & turn her against priti Edited by -sakshi- - 11 years ago