Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Coffeegirl123

Coffeegirl123

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
LOLLOL

have to say vedika completley surprised me with all that ...'i wanna give it another go' 
plus she made the decision herself without kailash ...

on the other hand..up till today this show has been showing stuff that would happen in real life...situations that would span out of control and panku is right...marriage is not a joke and preety can't just go to kailash just like that. this is real life!!!

bt yeah vedika's approach surprised me slightyBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HumnaAfaqpiyualkaPayaDesire95anusha.cochinhateme2preethi18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "well that wasn't what we were expecting" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
the vedika we saw yday seemed different from the one who was introduced as kailash's wife..as it was anticipated in the forum that she would  sacrifice her  relationship to unite kailash & priti  but it turned the other way.. let's see what way it actually turns & cvs  may do it in their own way 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaanusha.cochinhateme2

Coffeegirl123

Coffeegirl123

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling Vedika's character may turn bad 

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
i think some point someone will have a negative role :/

zarak65

IF-Rockerz

zarak65

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I was very surprised by vedika telling preeti to stay away from Kailash, I don't know but it felt really negative to me. I mean she knows that Kailash doesn't love her and yet she is willing to live in a relationship where there is no love.
I felt so bad for preeti when she was talking to Kailash that she wanted to move on, she was sacrificing her love to do the "right" thing. I loved how adi was trying to fight for his preeti masi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najCoffeegirl123sihu-sakshi-anusha.cochinSaraa.

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

the vedika we saw yday seemed different from the one who was introduced as kailash's wife..as it was anticipated in the forum that she would  sacrifice her  relationship to unite kailash & priti  but it turned the other way.. let's see what way it actually turns & cvs  may do it in their own way 

Me too gt bit surprisd...I tht Vedika will sacrifice...anyways no probs..I hope Preety will find a perfect match

But at same time I feel Kailash is here 2 stay...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coffeegirl123-sakshi-

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Well from a normal wife in real life situations every wife would do what Vedika did...nothing unusual.

Similarly, what Preeti did is also natural and demand of the situation. i would like to see Preeti moving on, enjoying her life to the maximum with someone who adores and love her beyond any limitations. For me this will be  a postive aspect of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coffeegirl123

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Yup.. so preity got a r8 pair

haan!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.