navi fan following will increase

sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if after AM he will  work with tellywood queen drashti damimi . navi drashti will look hot together . i pray next project navi work with dd . his fan following will increase rapidly as crores of  dd fans will support  him . he will top 5 of IF ranking . many dd costar got work in bollywood movies as lead after working queen of heart lucky charm drashti damini . for me navi is junior maan(prince charming) so where he look like  hot hunk prince of tellywood gurmeet 😳😳😳😳. navi u excellent performer with excellent acting skills . keep entertaining ur fans with magical performance πŸ˜‰ i prayed for vivu after ending of pyar kii ye ek khaani see vivian dsena become next costar of dd getting more awards as well as offers in bollywood . i pray for navi u work with drashti damini ...
Gurmeet Chaudary as Maan and Drashti Dhami as Geet
uff dd kii backπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Drashti Dhami as Geet at Mr.Chopra's Party
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ dd in bath tubπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Still scene from Geet Hui Sabse Parayi
Still image from Geet Hui Sabse Parayi
Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan first scene
Drashti Dhami with Swati Panday

Still image of Maan and Geet in tv show Geet Hui Sabse ParayiDrashti & Gurmeet as Geet & Maan wedding Sequence in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi
Geet and Maan wedding pic
Gurmeet as Maan in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi
Drashti Dhami as Geet
Drashti Dhami as Geet & Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan in promo making

Gurmeet Choudhury & Drashti Dhami
Edited by magicaleyes - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Bhagwan tu kitna planning karta hai re  πŸ˜†...

AM katam hona abhi tho dhoor ki baat hai πŸ˜†
sultanbala thumbnail
aisa khete hai 5 year planning karke rakhooo πŸ˜‰. planned life successful hoti hai . perfect plan at perfect execution of time ... sucess will be behind uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It obvious you are a die  hard fan of drashti but i dont know why this topic..

we are enjoying Navi..ankita onscreen chemistry and their jodi as Agam..Nimrit..So we better stick to AM..

Btw its not us viewers who select the actors but its the channel ..PH job..they know better than us who will suit best in which character in a show..lets leave this to them..

sultanbala thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

It obvious you are a die  hard fan of drashti but i dont know why this topic..

we are enjoying Navi..ankita onscreen chemistry and their jodi as Agam..Nimrit..So we better stick to AM..

Btw its not us viewers who select the actors but its the channel ..PH job..they know better than us who will suit best in which character in a show..lets leave this to them..

dont take me wrong i just sharing my experience with u . navi is excellent actor with sharp acting . each and every scene of agam aka navi never make u  feel  fake it looks real  ... iam just sharing my experience not hurt anyone emotion . i also like navi ankita chemistry as agam nimrit . i always remember them . i am just wishing him best of luck for his future . currently  he is doing awesome job as agam thanks cvs (rajan sir) for giving navi as spontaneous agamjee 😳😳😳
Edited by magicaleyes - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think this post should be closed by mods because out of nowhere never seen member talking rubbish about Ankita..

To topic maker you should stick discussion about the show..epi not out of context topics..

sultanbala thumbnail
for me navi is junior maan singh khuraana πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ after post leap his attitude too good manπŸ˜‰
sultanbala thumbnail
iam saying reality look at barun sobti earlier his fan following is not much after doing i think 2 -3 shows but once he enter iss pyar koo kya naam doo barun chemistry with sanaya sizzles tv screen πŸ˜‰ now barun is on top IF ranking  and now act as lead in bollywood even barun in one of sbs addmitted that sanaya is lucky charm for him . as sanya bring gudluck to him . i am  not comparing anyone but wishing navi work with top actress of tellywood specially dd πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ with good production house with powerful storyline 😊Edited by magicaleyes - 11 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I am new to this forum and recently seen serial I am liking navi and ankita onscreen Chem I don't believe popularity will increase cause of popular actor but solely there own hard work and good story to back it up ppl will get attracted to it and later on like the couple aswell I believe Navi is capable of making his own fan following with his superb acting
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicaleyes

iam saying reality look at barun sobti earlier his fan following is not much after doing i think 2 -3 shows but once he enter iss pyar koo kya naam doo barun chemistry with sanaya sizzles tv screen πŸ˜‰now barun is on top IF ranking and now act as lead in bollywood even barun in one of sbs addmitted that sanaya is lucky charm for him . as sanya bring gudluck to him . i am not comparing anyone but wishing navi work with top actress of tellywood specially dd πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
with good production house with powerful storyline 😊

That's because IPK story line was strong and both fans of Barun and Sanaya seen the show and in end become Sarun fans as they loved the couples chem it wasn't because of one of there popularity both put equally hard work in and the character asr attracted ppl and Barun played it perfectly and same with Sanz that tym both weren't top actors sanz was popular as gunjun Barun as shravan but together in IPK with strong story like at start there rocking chem both become popular as Sarun Arhi together I believe Navi can make his own popularity he dosnt need to work with top actress look at yrkkh both Karan Hina were new but with strong story line they become popular this is again a dkp show and the ph is really good but the channel isn't if it was on sp they would be more popular Edited by mazzysarunholic - 11 years ago