Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Aman Verma happy to play lawyer

Aman Verma happy to play lawyer

Popular TV actor Aman Verma, who is joining the cast of "Parvarrish: Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi", is delighted with the role of a lawyer who has zero tolerance for injustice.

He enters the show at a time when young character Raavi's family is going through hard times post her kidnapping, and a lawyer is needed to rescue them.

"I'm playing a very passionate lawyer in the show. I personally believe that a girl has every right to protect herself in a situation Raavi has been through. Nowadays, protecting oneself from all kind of evils is very important. I am really delighted that I've been offered such an intense character," Aman said in a statement.

Aman's character, RJ aka Raghav Jaitley, a witty and suave person, will be seen on Thursday.

The show, starring actors like Shweta TiwariRupali Ganguly, Vivek Mushran and Vishal Singh, comes on Sony TV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Aman Verma happy to play lawyer" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top