Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 13/2 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 94

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Yaar matlab thoda sa toh change hona chahiye in RJs behaviour after having met Megha so many times...how can she constantly feel that the teacher is bad...Confused...ya phir shayad bachche time lete hain to change their behaviour? Confused

I think CVs are doing this to make megha question or think about Rim ki mummy. I really don't know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap-Fari--RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 13/2 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

MM-hum kis gali jaa rahe hai apna koi SMS ke bigar thikana nahiLOL

beera Navi--bohut hi E laan jung waali lowe estory hone waali haiLOL

NARA ke chakkar main tommy ko gadha ban na padaROFL

Mujhe toh Tommy sab se best laga ROFL

And he had one big plate full of laddoos later to eat LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari--RadhaMohan-

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Hello main aa gayi

-Fari--RadhaMohan-

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fari-

i haven't even watched the episode yet, just read the LU but even reading about pari getting displeased with the dance teacher, thoda annoyance aur irritation feel hua mujheyOuch

lagta hai ek hee cheez baar baar ho rahi hai, going in circles but wise people say and i know that its only to keep us hanging and fill the episode till MM actual face off

but akhir kab tak, Judge sahib?? Akhir kab tak?? Cry

Yaar matlab thoda sa toh change hona chahiye in RJs behaviour after having met Megha so many times...how can she constantly feel that the teacher is bad...Confused...ya phir shayad bachche time lete hain to change their behaviour?Confused

Sumi either for kids or for us.d first impression is d last impression..don't u think Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-sumiswap-RadhaMohan-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Originally posted by Fari-

i haven't even watched the episode yet, just read the LU but even reading about pari getting displeased with the dance teacher, thoda annoyance aur irritation feel hua mujhey Ouch 

lagta hai ek hee cheez baar baar ho rahi hai, going in circles but wise people say and i know that its only to keep us hanging and fill the episode till MM actual face off

but akhir kab tak, Judge sahib?? Akhir kab tak??  Cry

Yaar matlab thoda sa toh change hona chahiye in RJs behaviour after having met Megha so many times...how can she constantly feel that the teacher is bad...Confused...ya phir shayad bachche time lete hain to change their behaviour? Confused

bache time tou lete hain kabhi kabhi but gradual softening dikhane ke liye pari ko thoda mellow dikhana chahiye

now if they would like to have us believe that "magic happens one fine day and pari falls in mummy-love with megha as a result of just one incident " <--- that will be most amusing and dramatic 

sakhisangni-RadhaMohan-

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

I am going...Good night all! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Haay haay yaha do do mmt. Mmt cd kya hai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

hello Puja Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.