Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 13/2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 94

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey...was busy bt after watching d episode couldnt stop myself from cumin here and commenting...i loved megha mohan sms scene..d way mohan remembers megha was just amazing..even i liked d princi mohan convo..and abt megha I could see confusiom in her eyes..at one side she pities RJ bt also upset wid her..akanksha was good in d scene..and cumin to beera navika scene trust me dis guy is a pyscho aur precap ke baad to yahi lag raha haim ki navika badi buri Tarah fasne wali hai...also beeras sister acting is good..overall a watchable episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap-Fari--RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 13/2 (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yes  tommy tannu  and  beera sister   and mohan megha were star of the show  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
suman  ok lets  see  what  happens   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-sumiswap

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous1111

Hey...was busy bt after watching d episode couldnt stop myself from cumin here and commenting...i loved megha mohan sms scene..d way mohan remembers megha was just amazing..even i liked d princi mohan convo..and abt megha I could see confusiom in her eyes..at one side she pities RJ bt also upset wid her..akanksha was good in d scene..and cumin to beera navika scene trust me dis guy is a pyscho aur precap ke baad to yahi lag raha haim ki navika badi buri Tarah fasne wali hai...also beeras sister acting is good..overall a watchable episode

Dhara Hug

ok chalo thoda mood banati hun episode dekhne ka if its fine

Beera is psycho for sure, ye tou done baat hai LOL but will navika get in trouble now or later?

sumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

i haven't even watched the episode yet, just read the LU but even reading about pari getting displeased with the dance teacher, thoda annoyance aur irritation feel hua mujhey Ouch 

lagta hai ek hee cheez baar baar ho rahi hai, going in circles but wise people say and i know that its only to keep us hanging and fill the episode till MM actual face off

but akhir kab tak, Judge sahib?? Akhir kab tak??  Cry

Yaar matlab thoda sa toh change hona chahiye in RJs behaviour after having met Megha so many times...how can she constantly feel that the teacher is bad...Confused...ya phir shayad bachche time lete hain to change their behaviour? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Psakhisangni-Fari-

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous1111

Dhara ditto thoughts.

Akanksha was good in showing pity and anger...

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
MM-hum kis gali jaa rahe hai apna koi SMS ke bigar thikana nahiLOL

beera Navi--bohut hi E laan jung waali lowe estory hone waali haiLOL

NARA ke chakkar main tommy ko gadha ban na padaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangnisumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Fari tommy wala scene miss mat karna LOL...

-Fari-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.