Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 13/2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 94

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

I think this time after SMS convo with mohan megha will again talk out things with Rimjhim and she'll feel inclined to join the annual function prog

Sakhi ofcourse...duniya chahe idhar ke udhar ho jaye RJ will not change her school but this daily fuss about not liking the school and then Mohan pleading with her is getting too much now...when will RJ start liking Megha.

By the way Kathak class mein paint ka kya kaam tha LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sakhisangni-Fari-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 13/2 (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
^ Thanks for the LU, Neelu ! Hug

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

tommy  was  the star  of the show and  tannu was also  good  

Tannu: Tujhe Rabdi achchi lagti hai
Tommy: Haan achchi lagti hai
Tannu: achchi lagti hai ke bahot achchi lagti hai
Tommy: Bahot achchi lagti hai ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

bhatnagar  is  there  is  to  save  her  but i  doubt  they will meet so soon i  tihkn navika  ore tommy will land in   trouble and  mohan would  have to  go  to  save  them  but signsd are confusing 

Then Beera will know about navika using him so soon? 

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
suman  it will take time  but  she  will cling on to  megha      sooner rather than later  and  create complications  unless  they  have    changed the script 

sumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

suman  it will take time  but  she  will cling on to  megha      sooner rather than later  and  create complications  unless  they  have    changed the script 

She is on her way to become Addu part two. Megha also sees Addu in her!

sakhisangni

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
well ia m not  sure  sunna  navika  will get into  the trouble    and   bhatnagar will save her  but   after   or  before the sting i am not sure aseem arora  was also saying that  after a few episodes  of  beera   navika  it would  be  bhatnagar all the way 

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by sakhisangni

I think this time after SMS convo with mohan megha will again talk out things with Rimjhim and she'll feel inclined to join the annual function prog

Sakhi ofcourse...duniya chahe idhar ke udhar ho jaye RJ will not change her school but this daily fuss about not liking the school and then Mohan pleading with her is getting too much now...when will RJ start liking Megha.

By the way Kathak class mein paint ka kya kaam tha LOL

i haven't even watched the episode yet, just read the LU but even reading about pari getting displeased with the dance teacher, thoda annoyance aur irritation feel hua mujhey Ouch 

lagta hai ek hee cheez baar baar ho rahi hai, going in circles but wise people say and i know that its only to keep us hanging and fill the episode till MM actual face off

but akhir kab tak, Judge sahib?? Akhir kab tak??  Cry

sumiswap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.