Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 13/2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 94

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Beera ne aankhon pe patti bandh li toh Navika ke haathon mein mehendi lagi thi kya...woh usko utaar kyu nahi rahi thi...instead she was directing him which way to go?? Dead

Uske pehle ka sequence achcha tha which had Tommy in it ROFL

MM SMS convo was good. 

RJ will go home and make a fuss about not going to school again which will give dear Guru a reason to brainwash her again.

So Beera will ask Navika to jump from the terrace to prove her belief on him?? LOLLOL...this is my masala...he didnt tell her to do any such thing! 

I think this time after SMS convo with mohan megha will again talk out things with Rimjhim and she'll feel inclined to join the annual function prog

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pankur281sumiswap-Fari-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 13/2 (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Episode was good. Again Mohan was scared that princi called to scold or complain about RImLOL. But she invites him as chief guest with special reference to high donationLOL.

MM Sms scene was good. Mohan's concern regarding Rim was nice and megha replied with "ache logon ke accha hota hai" dialogue. He remember that scene after jaanat resort episode at dhaaba. Nicely done.

Beera is so silly. All are doubting Navika but he doesn'tLOL. I don't understand if navika will get into problem this time itselfConfused. Daddaji seems very dangerousOuch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Psakhisangni-Fari-sumiswap

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
thx for d update Neelima..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281-Fari-

Pravesh.P

Goldie

Pravesh.P

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

well episode was watchable     <div></div>

Thx for the info will try to catch the repeat

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Sumi Hug

arey yaar samjha karo naa, navika heroine hai, heroine patti utarti nahi, patti padhati hai, that's why she only gave directions Wink LOL

Yaar woh ek sequence itna hair brained tha!! 

Its not like she was handcuffed...Dead...Angry...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281sakhisangni-Fari-

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
bhatnagar  is  there  is  to  save  her  but i  doubt  they will meet so soon i  tihkn navika  ore tommy will land in   trouble and  mohan would  have to  go  to  save  them  but signsd are confusing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
tommy  was  the star  of the show and  tannu was also  good  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281sumiswap

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

navika  is getting into  trouble  i  think 

Sure she is getting into trouble...that is why Mohan noticed that she is not present in the office.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.