Bade Acche Laggte Hai

   

Heartful thanks n love 2 everyone who prayed 4me (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Joined: 05 December 2011

Posts: 16065

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Originally posted by CoolPink

Though I have never interacted with you, still glad to see you all hale and hearty. Nice that you're back on the forum! 
Do take care of yourself and looking forward to some spicy discussions and debates on BALH. Smile
 
awww so sweet dear... Defffo wevwill debate... Spicy spicy...lolol... Par has nayi waali ayesha to ekdum bachi lag rahi thi... Areyvwoh cRam ki kiddo sis dikh rahivthi... Lololol
yeh nuts se bhi choti lag rahi thi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heartful thanks n love 2 everyone who prayed 4me (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Joined: 12 December 2009

Posts: 17495

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
get well soon & its great to see you backBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Smile
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

hi di the dp of urs has gems of tellywood dat means der is some one else apart frm sameer whoz the other gem of telly wood...bas raha nahi gaya isiliye pooch liya
 
 
hahahaha koi baat nahi
 
its Ronit Roy, Sameersoni and The Ram Kapoor... Will give u of u want that siggie r cover pic if u want
 
abbr mein hospital bed PE laitke mobile se haha gappe maar rahi hu... Tu ek kaam jar... Dm me ur mail I'd. Will send it to that as that pic is in my mobile. Abb mediafire pevupload karma mobile se mashallahhh mere saat nahi hogs... Lolol

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

get well soon & its great to see you backBig smile
 
hayeee how rvu ...,, aaah I will fight with chotisi negatives n will return with a big bang Ramona... Missed all ur updates promos pics yaaari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Joined: 05 December 2011

Posts: 16065

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Smile
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

hi di the dp of urs has gems of tellywood dat means der is some one else apart frm sameer whoz the other gem of telly wood...bas raha nahi gaya isiliye pooch liya
 
 
hahahaha koi baat nahi
 
its Ronit Roy, Sameersoni and The Ram Kapoor... Will give u of u want that siggie r cover pic if u want
 
abbr mein hospital bed PE laitke mobile se haha gappe maar rahi hu... Tu ek kaam jar... Dm me ur mail I'd. Will send it to that as that pic is in my mobile. Abb mediafire pevupload karma mobile se mashallahhh mere saat nahi hogs... Lolol
sorry sorry bhool gayi excitement mein lolz u tc di koi jaldi nahin hainBig smile

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Originally posted by CoolPink

Though I have never interacted with you, still glad to see you all hale and hearty. Nice that you're back on the forum! 
Do take care of yourself and looking forward to some spicy discussions and debates on BALH. Smile
 
awww so sweet dear... Defffo wevwill debate... Spicy spicy...lolol... Par has nayi waali ayesha to ekdum bachi lag rahi thi... Areyvwoh cRam ki kiddo sis dikh rahivthi... Lololol
yeh nuts se bhi choti lag rahi thi
 
10th stardard kivbachi lag rahi thi yaaar air jab woh priya se bol rahi thi ki "di mujhe mere pati se much akele baat karni hai" I was like WTH is wrong with creatives... CVs ke dimaag me gaaaz agayi... Surgery mujhe Hui aur result CVs PE hahah

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Smile
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

hi di the dp of urs has gems of tellywood dat means der is some one else apart frm sameer whoz the other gem of telly wood...bas raha nahi gaya isiliye pooch liya
 
 
hahahaha koi baat nahi
 
its Ronit Roy, Sameersoni and The Ram Kapoor... Will give u of u want that siggie r cover pic if u want
aaabe DM Kar na mail I'd ab zyada formal hone ki zaroorat nahi waise Dr aake inj  dene mein waqt lagegi... Toh chalta... Hai dm karde
abbr mein hospital bed PE laitke mobile se haha gappe maar rahi hu... Tu ek kaam jar... Dm me ur mail I'd. Will send it to that as that pic is in my mobile. Abb mediafire pevupload karma mobile se mashallahhh mere saat nahi hogs... Lolol
sorry sorry bhool gayi excitement mein lolz u tc di koi jaldi nahin hainBig smile
 
Abe doc aake inj dene kecliye waqtvhai toh mein gappe maar rahi hu... DM kaar na ab jyada formal hone ki zarooratvnahi hai


Edited by Sreearabhi - 12 February 2013 at 11:12am

sinalbest

IF-Dazzler

sinalbest

Joined: 17 November 2012

Posts: 2847

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Welcome back Di & Good to see u fine.
This post on behalf of my friend Sagar (Sinalbest )



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
FF raya.. journey of love. up 43.pg 144 (14.1.13)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

luvbalh 1198 162501 01 August 2013 at 1:43pm
By aanchaltulshan
BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

macarons 89 14318 18 June 2012 at 6:07am
By -Delena-
With all thanks to Mamaji and Sid!!

2

balashiv15 12 889 18 November 2011 at 12:28am
By balashiv15
Thanks BALH... smittu 3 335 28 September 2011 at 5:53am
By saisamanvi
everyone must read... saisamanvi 7 1025 16 September 2011 at 10:09am
By pavitra123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.