Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
😊
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

hi di the dp of urs has gems of tellywood dat means der is some one else apart frm sameer whoz the other gem of telly wood...bas raha nahi gaya isiliye pooch liya

hahahaha koi baat nahi

its Ronit Roy, Sameersoni and The Ram Kapoor... Will give u of u want that siggie r cover pic if u want
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

😊

hahahaha koi baat nahi

its Ronit Roy, Sameersoni and The Ram Kapoor... Will give u of u want that siggie r cover pic if u want

aweee thats so nice haan haan pm me
CoolPink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though I have never interacted with you, still glad to see you all hale and hearty. Nice that you're back on the forum! 
Do take care of yourself and looking forward to some spicy discussions and debates on BALH. πŸ˜Š
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoolPink

Though I have never interacted with you, still glad to see you all hale and hearty. Nice that you're back on the forum! 

Do take care of yourself and looking forward to some spicy discussions and debates on BALH. πŸ˜Š

awww so sweet dear... Defffo wevwill debate... Spicy spicy...lolol... Par has nayi waali ayesha to ekdum bachi lag rahi thi... Areyvwoh cRam ki kiddo sis dikh rahivthi... Lololol
Mani-RK thumbnail

awww so sweet dear... Defffo wevwill debate... Spicy spicy...lolol... Par has nayi waali ayesha to ekdum bachi lag rahi thi... Areyvwoh cRam ki kiddo sis dikh rahivthi... Lololol

yeh nuts se bhi choti lag rahi thi
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
get well soon & its great to see you backπŸ˜ƒ
Musiquelover thumbnail

😊

hahahaha koi baat nahi

abbr mein hospital bed PE laitke mobile se haha gappe maar rahi hu... Tu ek kaam jar... Dm me ur mail I'd. Will send it to that as that pic is in my mobile. Abb mediafire pevupload karma mobile se mashallahhh mere saat nahi hogs... Lolol
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

get well soon & its great to see you backπŸ˜ƒ

hayeee how rvu ...,, aaah I will fight with chotisi negatives n will return with a big bang Ramona... Missed all ur updates promos pics yaaari
Mani-RK thumbnail

abbr mein hospital bed PE laitke mobile se haha gappe maar rahi hu... Tu ek kaam jar... Dm me ur mail I'd. Will send it to that as that pic is in my mobile. Abb mediafire pevupload karma mobile se mashallahhh mere saat nahi hogs... Lolol

sorry sorry bhool gayi excitement mein lolz u tc di koi jaldi nahin hainπŸ˜ƒ
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

yeh nuts se bhi choti lag rahi thi

10th stardard kivbachi lag rahi thi yaaar air jab woh priya se bol rahi thi ki "di mujhe mere pati se much akele baat karni hai" I was like WTH is wrong with creatives... CVs ke dimaag me gaaaz agayi... Surgery mujhe Hui aur result CVs PE hahah