26-12

And The Winner Is Randeep ... good job !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silentsoul

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by Silentsoul

Thanks after being silent reader for so long...Randeep's smartness in this episode did make me to say...
BEst investigator and best...screenplat...with glitchesstill fast crisp screenplay...

My dear Silent Soul Hug
.. I love you for your comment in this post ..Thumbs Up
 and you are absolutely right yaara ... Randeep's smartness has surpassed that of Jadda's ... now we can see why he is the hero ... because Jadda had the pendant for over 3 wks ... he could have easily taken the detonator out and handed the pendant back to Rashmi ... none would have even got the hint !!!.. but he just slept over it and kept gloating over his own achievements  like a fool ...and Randeep stole the cake right from under his nose ...ROFLROFL

Jaadah Yes he did made fool of himself...he dint removed chip from it and just kept pendant ...afterall gettign fooled by sahna and him...finally  dear Randeep is having sixer after sixer...
I seriously thank you for your regular update you are my source until I watch uit...but I must seriously crisp awesome fast screenplay I ahve seen in ages in soap

But to be true where all villian are suporab actors I lvoe to wacth tem...seriously actors of this show are all gems all are classic...whethers its shanaa...or Jadda...

Yes I agree with you the Villains are brilliant actors and even Randeep and Rashmi are doing a good job. The screenplay is crisp and fast paced and love this show.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And The Winner Is Randeep ... good job !! (Page 2)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Manu, just loved your update.. terrific..

And completely agree, Jadda is a complete fool.. so beautifully outsmarted by Randeep LOL. I loved every bit of the episode.

Sha is beginning to look desperate in her bid to get the detonator. But it was clever the way she kept Ras from going to meet Ran.

Ran could tell straightaway that Ras was lying to him and that something was wrong. 

Jadda looked like a little child complaining in the precap. But the thing is, this has prevented Ran from following Ras.. so wonder how it will turn out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfananurao.66--sumana13--

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

And completely agree, Jadda is a complete fool.. so beautifully outsmarted by Randeep LOL. I loved every bit of the episode.

Sha is beginning to look desperate in her bid to get the detonator. But it was clever the way she kept Ras from going to meet Ran.

Ran could tell straightaway that Ras was lying to him and that something was wrong. 

Jadda looked like a little child complaining in the precap. But the thing is, this has prevented Ran from following Ras.. so wonder how it will turn out.

Shanthi,

He is following her, but what will Shah do is the question.Angry

Anu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by slmu

Shanthi,

He is following her, but what will Shah do is the question.Angry

Anu

no Anu, he turned around in the precap

anurao.66

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Nice update.I also loved how randeep kept the detonator safe.He is really brave and intelligent.Today it will be very interesting to watch how he will counter the allegations of evil jadda.

anurao.66

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Nice update.I also loved how randeep kept the detonator safe.He is really brave and intelligent.Today it will be very interesting to watch how he will counter the allegations of evil jadda.

Thanks for liking buddy Smile very interesting story yaar ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.