•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Padmini your one CURSING got one clap for you from my DadiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..its lovely to watch paddy CURSING..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ only one pure relation left in this show i.e Madhu-padmini relation πŸ˜›..its difficult to watch madhu doesnt responding anything dont know how she will recover from this shock. but m sure paddy will back her tomorrow😭😭 Edited by HarikaDDian - 11 years ago
Dear its CURSING and not Crushing πŸ˜³ kindly do the spelling change πŸ˜³

now coming to my comment 

today's epi was a salute to motherhood πŸ‘ paddy was at her best today and i m sure her curse will turn out to be true  regarding RK i am totally confused i mean there were instances where i could see a softness in his eyes but when paddy took his hand and slapped herself πŸ˜‘ i thought i was a fool to think in this way  i feel the softness that we r feeling is coz maybe deep down his heart rk actually has fallen for madhu and that tiny realization is bcming evident in between the scenes but his big fat ego is not allowing him to think in this aspect 

as of now i feel rk does love madhu but this fact is hidden from himself also as if u realize ur true feelings for ur beloved u can go to any extent but u will never ask a wish to see ur love on the death bed and rk actually spoke that today so m sure revenge is true 

I felt proud to be a woman today as paddy showed the power that we women possess and regarding radhaji she is a confused soul πŸ˜‘ 
nice post paddy acting awesome today πŸ‘