😆
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by colorsluv

OS-What do they lack...

Pls read this 😆😆

haha😆
Hello people..

So we have had a huge fall in trps..almost a 25% decrease..

I dont know why but I feel this has more to do with colors that the show by itself..all the 3 top shows of colors have gone down by 0.8 to 0.9

I am not saying that the audience might have not like the track..but that doenst seem to be the only factor in the huge decline here..
Have new states been included without us knowing..afterall the trps did get delayed by a day..

PS: Even though I dislike the track and feel that they have ruined the story, I do feel bad for the team and the actors..they seem to have put in a lot of effort in this..
and I would hate it if they would curtail they creativity and choose the safe route henceforth..Edited by -GhostOrchid- - 11 years ago
Btw is it possible that the trps of the new cities got integrated this week instead of last week..
there was hardly any change in trps last week whereas there has been quite a shake up this time..
and ST did say that the he did not have good feedback from new cities for MEIEJ and colors
I think the whole wedding /mockery of wedding /drama wedding is also not going down too well . How many times we see Rishbala taking pheras ? Every time their marriage is left incomplete . Theyv made a joke out of this . When RK Madhu get married for real , no one will care . Audience bolegi- Phir koi Naya drama hoga ! 🤢
That's not possible . Not sure but maybe someone from the team can clarify .

Last week itself it was made clear that the new cities have been included and hence the delay by a day .

From what I hear SSk like Madhubala had a pretty similar cringe worthy twist too which might have led to it's downfall . They had the male lead their sleeping with his secretary ! In both the shows , the twist s was hyped.
I don't know what's happenin in BV.
Monday had 3.4 which is pretty good . And that means the show is capable of 3.4/3.4+ on all days considering the reach /popularity of the channel is not an issue. There's no reason for the show going below the 3.2-3.3 mark unless the audience knows they won't like what's coming next . Monday night itself the promo for doomsday was aired which put off people !

Also 4 trp for Delhi is not good considering how popular the show is here and all the hype around the twist ! I would have blamed the digitization had the TRPs in Delhi been 5-5.5
What is this trp,s so low so tht means just like us IF members even audience coundnt relate with ST larger than life twist.  ST must have dream abt more than 4 or 5 but wht we got?? good carry on and spoil the show more on the name of twist u will get same thing again or might be worst then tht.

Which is the most romantic love story on Colors?

• Kunal-Siddhi's silent wala love
  • RK-Madhu's filmy wala love
  • Anandi-Shiv's respectful wala love
  • Roli-Siddhant's friendship wala love
  • Mohan-Megha's destiny wala love

here is the link -----

or http://colors.in.com/in/

plz vote guys rishbala loosing badly
mb nd rk #3
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

That's not possible . Not sure but maybe someone from the team can clarify .

Last week itself it was made clear that the new cities have been included and hence the delay by a day .

From what I hear SSk like Madhubala had a pretty similar cringe worthy twist too which might have led to it's downfall . They had the male lead their sleeping with his secretary ! In both the shows , the twist s was hyped.
I don't know what's happenin in BV.

Male lead.sleeping with secretary..
what exactly is wrong with colors
Now that explains a lot..

Does anyone know if BV also had something cringeworthy?