-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Congo for the new thread. Asha.

Is this your first DP??

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Forget about the epi... it was another humilation by Superstar RK...🤢 Hated the way Padmini begged before RK and was even ready to fall his feet... thanks to Radhaji who tried to stop her... what else she can do... even she was in a Shock... Even Sikky and Kukkuji acted Shocked and normal.. but Dips... she is too much...😡

But... all this humiliation simply washed away with Padmini's Curse to MB..

"Jaa rahi hu RK jaa rahi hu.. is maa ki muh se niklee huyi baduwa tho sun...

Meri dhoodh ki har ek booth ki kasam hey use.. jo is duniiya ki taqdeer likhthaa hey... ki woh udaaye apni kalam aur aaj se abhi se teri taqdeer badalde wo...

Aaj ke baath teri zindagi me kabhi hasi na rahe...

Aaj ki baat tera dil bhi aisa tootegaa.. aisa toodegaa... tere Dushman bhi tere uppar taras khayege...

Aaaj ke baat tu chaen ki need kabhi nahi soyegaa...  kyu ki teri bechaini tuche kabhi sone nahi dega...

Awesome line by CVs.. and Pallavi ROCKed the lines too...👏

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi hatz..

I am using another lappy which  I am not so used to..
so today I will only stalk..😆😆
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as expected paddo ki bashing hoing!!
LOL some people seriously consider actors as god!!
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by ISADORA

🤣 Ok gimme a glimpse of true lover..he who insults at every point does not leave a stone unturned to torture in the name of love and who stoops to such a low level...shoving and pushing woman he thinks he hates and he gives warnings to her and her mother as in viewers can depict his mahantha in coming weeks..I guess ST has forgot the defn of how woman needs to be treated..if ur walking out on someone do it with dignity..nothing unique in the name of his stupidity which they tell he is masking is gonna be under great wings...

But I have to thank ST for one thing. When this show shows extreme of everything, they are showing Madhu as a very well behaved and a woman with dignity. I am happy for that.

Even she handles Dipali with dignity and class, though she is a chawl wali, she has more class than Superstars and his family.

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -nee-

as expected paddo ki bashing hoing!!
LOL some people seriously consider actors as god!!

Nothing new na 😛...Blind faith ...Padmini was awesome today. Period. 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

Forget about the epi... it was another humilation by Superstar RK...🤢 Hated the way Padmini begged before RK and was even ready to fall his feet... thanks to Radhaji who tried to stop her... what else she can do... even she was in a Shock... Even Sikky and Kukkuji acted Shocked and normal.. but Dips... she is too much...😡

But... all this humiliation simply washed away with Padmini's Curse to MB..

"Jaa rahi hu RK jaa rahi hu.. is maa ki muh se niklee huyi baduwa tho sun...

Meri dhoodh ki har ek booth ki kasam hey use.. jo is duniiya ki taqdeer likhthaa hey... ki woh udaaye apni kalam aur aaj se abhi se teri taqdeer badalde wo...

Aaj ke baath teri zindagi me kabhi hasi na rahe...

Aaj ki baat tera dil bhi aisa tootegaa.. aisa toodegaa... tere Dushman bhi tere uppar taras khayege...

Aaaj ke baat tu chaen ki need kabhi nahi soyegaa...  kyu ki teri bechaini tuche kabhi sone nahi dega...

Awesome line by CVs.. and Pallavi ROCKed the lines too...👏

She was awesome...i got irritated when she started begging..Now i want to see Madhu's break down its gonna be heart wrenching...she needs to raise from those ashes but yeh kameena peecha chodega tabh na kuch kar payegi woh bechari...😆...grahan ke tarah mandratha rahega tho kya karegi woh😆
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know we all are soo irritated with this humiliation track... but i noticed two interesting Rk-ish dialogues...😆

yesturday when RK was BBBing MB... he said... i got idea to trap you  and I was so happy.. more than Newton Uncle was happy when an apple fell on his head...😆

and another one in today's epi... I acted the role of husband in such a good way.. that i will get Oscar or Baskar award for this...😆

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Congo for the new thread. Asha.

Is this your first DP??

Yup😭