Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mayamagic

yes even I notice not once but twice and yes at end of epi and precap 2morrow epi also now I guess cv,s are trying to show us tht there is some reason behind all this lets see how they justified his act.

i also noticed his sad expression in stairs
...Seema... thumbnail
yes me too noticed dat he was looking hurt and sad at da end of episode and in da precap too.when he said dat madhu has gone but it dsn mean dat her place is empty for someone else.it gave me hope.nw from nw onwards da cvs will slowly and steadily reveal da reason behind da twist.
yes vnpy cv'a gave some hints
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepak148

at the end of the show was his expression sad one. it look like sad one to me. feeling bad for madhu but i can't hate rk too lol. i though he was sad at the end

I think RK has always taken Madhu for granted. He did not realise her worth ever and there never was shown a redemption track for RK because Madhu forgave him too easily when she fell in love with him. What RK has done now doesn't look like an act to me at all. He wanted revenge and he has got it in style. But all through his hate speech for Madhu, he was consistently addressing himself as "superstar" RK. I guess that is going to change now gradually because that would be a befitting reply to what he did to Madhu. Madhu's star I am hoping will rise and when RK's downfall begins, it will be nature's way of getting the situation even for both of them.

RK will be redeemed only when he repents big time. I think that's what the future track is going to be about.
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Yess its not a revnge..
Edited by ANJALI_SAMARIYA - 11 years ago