Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla - Take a bow baby!(Revived) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Agree with you and everyone! Big smile In fact, I was going to use the words 'subtle and powerful', when I saw Souji already used them. LOL

Like I said in the WU thread, the best part was the tear. Almost everyone's tears in this show look like they're out of the eyedropper, but that one looked real, and worth a thousand fake tears. Less is always more in these scenes, and the way he did it all, following up with putting his hand there to stop more tears and looking away - beautiful balance. Shiv's a man of the 21st century, he doesn't believe in the stupid patriarchal idea that men can't cry, but he also doesn't keep crying. The most important thing is that it just felt so real. He did such a good job of putting the focus on the source of his anguish rather than his anguish itself. It takes an artist to achieve that kind of subtlety. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamBul3MalikaMehwisMixcoTree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth Shukla - Take a bow baby!(Revived) (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
He was too good and absolutely yummy in the precap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_MalikaMehwisMixcoTree

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Sid rocked today truly!..I have always liked his acting in BV as I have only seen him in this show so I dont know if it has improved or not BUT in BV I have never had any problems with his portrayal of Shiv..he has done some great acting before in scenes where he goes to Haveli to call off the wedding or when he asks for forgiveness from Anandi for trying to call off wedding or when he confessed his love to her etc etc.! So this was yet another scene for me done beautifully by him!Smile

Siya_AyeshaC4SidMalikaMehwisMixcoTree

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged

He has an amazing talent of touching the hearts of people through his natural acting.He is an actor with the ability to effectively portray the character's inner feelings and emotions and express what the director wants, very fast and convincingly. You can feel the pain, sorrow , loved and joy of the character he portrays on the screen. Yesterday Siddharth  did very well with his emotional scene .The emotional scene where he expressed his sorrow and guilt in such controlled and masculine way.I have notice at  his eyes Woooww What was expression ?ApproveI 'm just speechless The eyes are said to be the windows to our soul.  We can see by simply looking into someone's eyes and know how, what, why, and where they are and what they are feeling.  For an actor, that ability to emote with such strength and force through something as simple as a look is a great skill; one in which only a few have mastered. Siddharth  Shukla is just one of the few who has this innate gift and has masterfully commanded it.  The way in which he can flex his eyes to show happiness, ,  pain  sadness,  love, confusion, anger, and mischievousness is truly awe inspiring.

The intensity to which siddharth can deliver himself in a scene and emote the necessary emotions is remarkable. Eyes might be known to often show love, care and understanding,  Can it be conveyed through eyes too? siddharth eyes do the magic 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-srkCrazyFan-rdjhaumamAyeshaC4SidMalikaBlukittenMehwisMixcoTree

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Malika very well said dear :)O i completely agree with you :) He did so well at yesterday Episode i 'm just speechless to see his performance Approve
 i  must say  Sid is one of the best actor in the indian Television 

Thnkxxx a lots to made   his topic Hug

loves olive 

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 13 February 2013 at 2:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-srkCrazyFan-PhoenixRainbowSiya_AyeshaC4SidMalikaMehwisMixcoTree

AyeshaC4Sid

IF-Rockerz

AyeshaC4Sid

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
He has reached this position with sheer determination and hard work.  I just loved  last night  Epis  OH my God  what was  the  scene ?Tongue  he was gave brilliant  performance 

Siddharth , a very good looking  and a talented actor, manged to capture a lots of hearts!...

-srkCrazyFan-PhoenixRainbowSiya_Malika

-srkCrazyFan-

-srkCrazyFan-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Sid  u made me crazy , Sillywhy u do  its ?Yes he is brilliant actor 
i loved ur acting especial ur eyes  expression . I loved precap..Day Dreaming I  can not wait to see  today episode  !!! when shiv is comming on a horse and  anandi said i loved u  Blushingi can not wait at thats gold moment Wacko
wooo my shiv i loved u 
i loved u sid 
Never met a man
Quite like you... didn't know you can
Making my dreams come true

You're strong and you're smart
You're taking my heart
And I'll give you the rest of me too

You're the perfect man for me... I love you I do

Edited by -srkCrazyFan- - 13 February 2013 at 3:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRainbowMalika

PhoenixRainbow

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRainbow

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I needs to hug  you sid Hughis wet eyes r making me cry and make me fall in love with him again n again!! love u sid !!We all love you siddharth ..You are a fabulois actor!

Flawless acting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top