Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
He really did...I felt like jumping into the laptop screen and comforting him...
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid was amazing today. Cant wait till tomorrow
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sid doing mild blowing acting today.๐Ÿ‘
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First time I watched it I was in rush and fast forwarding too much.  Now sat down and watched Shivs scenes again.  He acted very well in today's epi.  Specially The emotional scene where he expressed his sorrow and guilt in such controlled and masculine way.
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Our sid ji toh bahee mind-blowing thaa Ganga utni hee irritating thee. Uski vazah se oporation fail ho gaya. I really don't understand ki woh kya soch kar gayee thee ki Ratan Singh aarti utarta. She knew from the very begening that theywill keep the child and kick her out. Phooli was in worst situation with her  child who was less than 1 month old and she was unaware that uska bachcha chhin jayega but she was not over acting. Operation failed just bcoz of stupid Ganga.๐Ÿ˜ก

Hats of to Shiv / sid. Plz write some good stuff to raise his popularity๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ. Sorry If I m hurting anyone's feeling. I was also Ms Jha and I know how conservative our community is but this is my POV. For SJ I have lots of respect. So dear friends thix isnot bashing. this isthe subject related to my Shiv's tear.
Edited by mmishra1 - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: QuagMyred

I watched it and said...

"OMG! Whats wrong with this guy??? How can he act so well???"

I am awed, floored and mesmerised...
Need I say that I love himโ˜บ๏ธ

hehe I know...he just outdid himself.

And the best was he just cried like a man...no OTT...keeping the perfect balance between expressing and hiding...just the way a man does ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you and everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ In fact, I was going to use the words 'subtle and powerful', when I saw Souji already used them. ๐Ÿ˜†

Like I said in the WU thread, the best part was the tear. Almost everyone's tears in this show look like they're out of the eyedropper, but that one looked real, and worth a thousand fake tears. Less is always more in these scenes, and the way he did it all, following up with putting his hand there to stop more tears and looking away - beautiful balance. Shiv's a man of the 21st century, he doesn't believe in the stupid patriarchal idea that men can't cry, but he also doesn't keep crying. The most important thing is that it just felt so real. He did such a good job of putting the focus on the source of his anguish rather than his anguish itself. It takes an artist to achieve that kind of subtlety. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was too good and absolutely yummy in the precap
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sid rocked today truly!..I have always liked his acting in BV as I have only seen him in this show so I dont know if it has improved or not BUT in BV I have never had any problems with his portrayal of Shiv..he has done some great acting before in scenes where he goes to Haveli to call off the wedding or when he asks for forgiveness from Anandi for trying to call off wedding or when he confessed his love to her etc etc.! So this was yet another scene for me done beautifully by him!๐Ÿ˜Š
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He has an amazing talent of touching the hearts of people through his natural acting.He is an actor with the ability to effectively portray the character's inner feelings and emotions and express what the director wants, very fast and convincingly. You can feel the pain, sorrow , loved and joy of the character he portrays on the screen. Yesterday Siddharth  did very well with his emotional scene .The emotional scene where he expressed his sorrow and guilt in such controlled and masculine way.I have notice at  his eyes Woooww What was expression ?I 'm just speechless The eyes are said to be the windows to our soul.  We can see by simply looking into someone's eyes and know how, what, why, and where they are and what they are feeling.  For an actor, that ability to emote with such strength and force through something as simple as a look is a great skill; one in which only a few have mastered. Siddharth  Shukla is just one of the few who has this innate gift and has masterfully commanded it.  The way in which he can flex his eyes to show happiness, ,  pain  sadness,  love, confusion, anger, and mischievousness is truly awe inspiring.

The intensity to which siddharth can deliver himself in a scene and emote the necessary emotions is remarkable. Eyes might be known to often show love, care and understanding,  Can it be conveyed through eyes too? siddharth eyes do the magic