Siddharth Shukla - Take a bow baby!(Revived)

Posted: 11 years ago
Epi - 12 feb 2013

I have to say tonight was indeed Siddharth's best act in BV till date.He emoted with such conviction that I couldn't help but be all soggy and teary.😭😭

Kudos to Sid for pulling off the scene so well πŸ‘ - I am in sheer awe of him!

--------

Epi - 28 feb 2013

Once again another subtle,beautiful and impressive act by Sid.I just love him for making Shiv come to life.And most of all for being able to play the Male counterpart of Anandi Shivraj Shekhar with such finise and sublimity .Loved him tonight!
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Agree with you Muku completely. Sid was just too awesome and his expressions uff. Take our bow today. He outdid everyone today. πŸ‘πŸ‘
seconded with Suppy & Malika πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sid is mind blowing today 

Calling all Anshians!!!! 

GROUP HUG!!

Awesome acting, Awesome chemistry, Awesome love, Awesome raw sexuality, Awesome night...

It be OUR day😳
Originally posted by dsupriya

Agree with you Muku completely. Sid was just too awesome and his expressions uff. Take our bow today. He outdid everyone today. πŸ‘πŸ‘
I too take a bow .Clap...Sid looks Good , is a  grt actor, he potrayes Shiv so well.😳...i just love him and a grt body...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...Kudos to him...today even i felt the pain that Shiv was experiencing...😳😳Sid is just fab 
very true...sid was awesome today !!!
He is one of the best actors in BV...wat a flucid and surreal acting...I could feel his angst and heartbreak...he moved me to tears today.
I take a bow...CVs u hav found a gem...
Love u Siddharth Shukla for bringing Shiv to life :-D
Originally posted by VerboseG

Calling all Anshians!!!! 

GROUP HUG!!

Awesome acting, Awesome chemistry, Awesome love, Awesome raw sexuality, Awesome night...

It be OUR day😳

I haven't watched yet. But, I am for all group hug.πŸ€—

AnSh and SidYusha ka MAGIC is back atlast. Embarrassed
Originally posted by dsupriya

He even outdid himself 😳

Brilliant Brilliant acting by Sid!!
Sid's acting is improving by the day...

His physicality is outstanding - as usual!☺️
MInd blowing acting by SID today