Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

I am with you Rachna

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Today belonged to Rachna. The way she burst out was simply great.  Gunjan had nothing to say in defence except talking about her balidaan and bravado.

This is what happens in most families. The smarter one is praised skyhigh and humiliating the other lesser ones unintentionally. This is what child psychologists warn parents about.

Well done Rachna, I am with you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. Everybody were so busy praising Gunjan that they completely forgot Rachna's humiliation 
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let's see how long will it take to bring this foolish girl Rachna out of her dream world.
First Rajeev and now Vihaan.

It's nobody's fault if someone calls her behenji (except that calling her behenji is very inappropriate).
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 unhappy with rachna's outburst.  she should think clearly that she was saved by gunjan from the likes of vihaan. after all that gunjan went through for her she should have had a heart to heart talk with her instead of sulking about gunjan being mahaan. that is deflecting what the real issue was that vihaan played a dirty trick on both girls. gunjan was initially dragged into this because of rachna's love for rajiv, rachna ought to thank gunjan instead.
mahee_dhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I felt irritated by her behavior. But realized that she was already being compared with Gunjan though purposefully by Vihaan and then the shock that Vihaan is bad and now everyone saying only Gunjan rocks just rubbed her previous wound! That is normal! Emotions are not switches! Like its not easy for her to not feel those irky feeling toward Gunjan. She needs time!

Having said that I felt like slapping her the way she reacted :P
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with topic maker ... people were too busy praising gunjan, and forgot about rachana ... i m kind of suprised that her mom didn't talked to her after all this had happened ...
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You behave like a wimp - you get treated like a wimp.
Time to get mature and take consequences for your actions. Considering Rachna made Gunjan go as the Garg daughter - she is responsible for this mess - someone please remind her - also is the kidnapping episode not going to be mentioned at all?
After all the abuse on Gunjan - she deserves the fuss. Grow up Rachna
mizzneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I both agree and disagree. I really didn't like how they were all so happy celebrating, that they completely forget how broken Rachna is. Like of course Vihaan was an epic ass and she shouldn't have liked him, but it all boils down to she did like him and he did hurt her. And the family should consider this while they're all celebrating Gunjan's bravado. At least show some sympathy to Rachna and her hurt feelings.

But then again, I she shouldn't take out her anger on Gunjan. Gunjan did so much to save her, its not Gunjan's fault that Vihaan eventually hurt Rachna anyways. Gunjan would do anything to protect Rachna, and its time that Rachna realize that and stop hurling accusations at her. She should appreciate that someone cares about her so much. OR, its time Gunjan stop trying to protect Rachna all the time, because she doesn't seem to appreciate it, and let Rachna get hurt and recover on her own terms. Of course this show is supposed to show the bond between the two sisters, but it appears that Gunjan loves Rachna more than Rachna loves her. 
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Even though Rachna has been stupid and immature all along, she doesn't deserve to be sidelined like this. Yea, Gunjan is smart and confident, but I think she takes ALL the decisions by herself. She assumes too much and decides what is good for others. She ruined Mayank's ENTIRE life and got him married to Charu because he fell for the trap Seema, Charu and Sangeeta had laid out. And, this time she was planning to get Rachna married to such an insolent, ego driven individual...it was only after she found out that Vihaan won't marry Rachna that she decided to teach him a "lesson". 

Rachna is naive and easily convinced, but she takes into consideration how others would feel. Gunjan is nice, but I think she really forgets that she cannot decide for others.  
Edited by Sugar_21 - 11 years ago
noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahee_dhk

I felt irritated by her behavior. But realized that she was already being compared with Gunjan though purposefully by Vihaan and then the shock that Vihaan is bad and now everyone saying only Gunjan rocks just rubbed her previous wound! That is normal! Emotions are not switches! Like its not easy for her to not feel those irky feeling toward Gunjan. She needs time!

Having said that I felt like slapping her the way she reacted :P

Actually the way she did was totally wrong. All this time everyone was bad mouthing Gunjan, saying she should be sent home, from the day she got there the 2 aunts have made her life hell yet she doesn't turn around and have a petulant fit. She lost her love too. Rachna needs to grow up