Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Today belonged to Rachna. The way she burst out was simply great.  Gunjan had nothing to say in defence except talking about her balidaan and bravado.

This is what happens in most families. The smarter one is praised skyhigh and humiliating the other lesser ones unintentionally. This is what child psychologists warn parents about.

Well done Rachna, I am with you.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfanAna1Supergirlangtmahee_dhkJasNehaFansarahtriniSugar_21missdramkrsuhasi.karan.1Princess3101rnfanThePirateKingtvFan2013brat2008GiNa_kavyasoni595_Invincible_-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am with you Rachna" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missdramkr

missdramkr

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I agree. Everybody were so busy praising Gunjan that they completely forgot Rachna's humiliation 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angtJasNehaFantvFan2013leavesandwaves

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Let's see how long will it take to bring this foolish girl Rachna out of her dream world.
First Rajeev and now Vihaan.

It's nobody's fault if someone calls her behenji (except that calling her behenji is very inappropriate).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmos2010sadesiTanuja1honeey95RaleighbcatluvbbatgaayikamizzneetuorianthiohmygodurgreatShas3-PrimaDonna-VintageWine

ameetasingh4

ameetasingh4

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
 unhappy with rachna's outburst.  she should think clearly that she was saved by gunjan from the likes of vihaan. after all that gunjan went through for her she should have had a heart to heart talk with her instead of sulking about gunjan being mahaan. that is deflecting what the real issue was that vihaan played a dirty trick on both girls. gunjan was initially dragged into this because of rachna's love for rajiv, rachna ought to thank gunjan instead.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesicosmos2010FirevsiceSheetal21MTanuja1powerpuff24gckasturi~sweet Ash~gaayikaBidaaifan09sparkling-starluvbbatarshii143RaleighbcatwensueboogleipkfrncohmygodurgreatorianthimokshashreeParamjitShas3VintageWine

mahee_dhk

Groupbie

mahee_dhk

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I felt irritated by her behavior. But realized that she was already being compared with Gunjan though purposefully by Vihaan and then the shock that Vihaan is bad and now everyone saying only Gunjan rocks just rubbed her previous wound! That is normal! Emotions are not switches! Like its not easy for her to not feel those irky feeling toward Gunjan. She needs time!

Having said that I felt like slapping her the way she reacted :P

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesiFirevsiceRaleighbcatrnfanluvbbatgaayikasanayahShas3braich_gal

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
agree with topic maker ... people were too busy praising gunjan, and forgot about rachana ... i m kind of suprised that her mom didn't talked to her after all this had happened ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1SupergirlmissdramkrRaleighbcatleavesandwaves

priyapak

Groupbie

priyapak

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
You behave like a wimp - you get treated like a wimp.
Time to get mature and take consequences for your actions. Considering Rachna made Gunjan go as the Garg daughter - she is responsible for this mess - someone please remind her - also is the kidnapping episode not going to be mentioned at all?
After all the abuse on Gunjan - she deserves the fuss. Grow up Rachna

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmos2010_Sakinah_sadesiTanuja1ojas143ameetasingh4Bidaaifan09sanayahgaayikarouble_loverRaleighbcatrnfanarshii143luvbbatwensueipkfrncsparkling-starohmygodurgreatXAiShBaBy08XShas3-PrimaDonna-VintageWine

mizzneetu

Goldie

mizzneetu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I both agree and disagree. I really didn't like how they were all so happy celebrating, that they completely forget how broken Rachna is. Like of course Vihaan was an epic ass and she shouldn't have liked him, but it all boils down to she did like him and he did hurt her. And the family should consider this while they're all celebrating Gunjan's bravado. At least show some sympathy to Rachna and her hurt feelings.

But then again, I she shouldn't take out her anger on Gunjan. Gunjan did so much to save her, its not Gunjan's fault that Vihaan eventually hurt Rachna anyways. Gunjan would do anything to protect Rachna, and its time that Rachna realize that and stop hurling accusations at her. She should appreciate that someone cares about her so much. OR, its time Gunjan stop trying to protect Rachna all the time, because she doesn't seem to appreciate it, and let Rachna get hurt and recover on her own terms. Of course this show is supposed to show the bond between the two sisters, but it appears that Gunjan loves Rachna more than Rachna loves her. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sakinah_KrisssyTanuja1cosmos2010sadesigaayikaameetasingh4Princess3101sparkling-starluvbbatipkfrncRaleighbcatarshii143ohmygodurgreatmokshashreeMohini19XAiShBaBy08XHeebsbrat2008Shas3braich_galchacha_chaudhrileavesandwaves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.