Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga

12th FEB updt : SHEETLA MATA appears :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12th FEB updt : SHEETLA MATA appears :) (Page 2)" in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
i dont know the story of sheetla mata so this was kinda new to me..

sita11

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Minu: piyali munshi ie durga will be grown up katyayani or?
Tan, choti Durga will fail to kill him as per the article so the original form will kill him & Durgam danav was killed by her , that's why she is known as Durga. But Durgam come much later then Shumbh Nishumbh, Mahishasur etc as mentioned in DSS. Anyway we'll watch the maker's version & enjoy.LOL

sita11

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

@ angelic ...Sagar Arts is famous for showing their own cooked up stories ...no wonder they wud hv changed Sheetla  Mata story :(

I know but it gets so frustrating, the serial started off well but then it got way to fictional for me, I tune out and actual don't mind missing parts of the episodes, I even sleep through Ramayan on zee because it wonders off track. Being born and brought up in UK I'm disappointed with the fictional, non-relevant  additions to stories told in the Puranas and other sources. What's wrong with telling a story the way it is, they have a good platform to inform viewers of the actual stories but instead they feed them wrong information. 

sita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.