Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

The entry of the New villain as the Big Lawyer? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I don't want any new entries until RiBhay is tackled!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adohare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The entry of the New villain as the Big Lawyer? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akki0910

akki0910

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
My views are Kunal is going to try for an out of court settelement. Hence, he will send Gaurav and Siddhi (as lawyer of Gaurav) to Gaurav's company with the details / proofs that he has already collected, threaten them to bring all of this in the court and probably tell them that it will cause more damage to them then him since after that all the different government departments like income tax (Siddhi already has experience), sales tax etc may go after them, best for the company is if they withdraw the case. Then Kunal may not have to fight the case if the company agrees for out of court settlement.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareSilambukarthi173shweta_rnorzar

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki0910

My views are Kunal is going to try for an out of court settelement. Hence, he will send Gaurav and Siddhi (as lawyer of Gaurav) to Gaurav's company with the details / proofs that he has already collected, threaten them to bring all of this in the court and probably tell them that it will cause more damage to them then him since after that all the different government departments like income tax (Siddhi already has experience), sales tax etc may go after them, best for the company is if they withdraw the case. Then Kunal may not have to fight the case if the company agrees for out of court settlement.

That's brilliant.This could happen.

adohare

jay5

Goldie

jay5

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
i think kunal was referring a famous lawyer for just consultation he also wants the personal details of those 3 businessmen whom he doubted i think since kunal's brain is active now a days so he might be thinking to solve the case before it is taken to court. he knows very well that those 3 people has something to do wid the gaurav's case 

Silambu

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay5

i think kunal was referring a famous lawyer for just consultation he also wants the personal details of those 3 businessmen whom he doubted i think since kunal's brain is active now a days so he might be thinking to solve the case before it is taken to court. he knows very well that those 3 people has something to do wid the gaurav's case 

Exactly...some one who could advise him but not fight the case. Like I said in consulting capacity.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top