Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

The entry of the New villain as the Big Lawyer?

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
The entry of new villain - The BIG lawyer...
It could be of course, Siddhi or Thakral but could be the emergence of a new professional Villian for KUNAL?
I just find it very bizzare both SINAL as defenders and prosecutors fighting for and against Gaurav. Afterall they are all family. No court in the world would allow this...but well I could be mistaken as this is Parichay court...anything can be allowed.
I hope its really a new entry as the big lawyer and this could set the phase of a new track...SOUNDS interesting but  I could be wrong. At least they could show some promos to excite us...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parichayanAkkiHP

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
hi

silambu i wont min new entry as the the big lawyer, 

however we still have richa abhay to deal with. they arent punished yet, will it look right to have a new villian/vamp at this stage?

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
i too thing it'll be a nw rival boz
one thing that jus click now to me that we are assuming that smhw sidd will fight the case but if m not mistaken her name is still in prisoner's list i mean not clear from that case,n as far as i know such lawyers who had past prisoner record cant fight case,correct me if m wrngOuch

Silambu

karthi173 IF-Rockerz
karthi173
karthi173

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
silambu...i guess BigLawyer kunal mention is Siddhi...Confused

for me,,,,no new villans until richa and abhay gets punishment for their deeds...First SINAL need to tackle RIBHAY.Angry..then they can move on two Villans...Big smile

Edited by karthi173 - 12 February 2013 at 4:18am

adoharePrads

vipraja26 Senior Member
vipraja26
vipraja26

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
but   don't  you  think  at this   stage  ,  the  new  lawyer  is  reffered  by kunal  for  consultation  !
how  could  that  bring  a  villan  but  then  in  the  longrun  maybe  so  !

as  noreen  pontedout  ,  lets  first  checkout  richa  and  abhay   out  of  the  show  before  we  get  to  welcome  the  new  villan !

sure  a   proffessional  enemy  would  be  interesting  in  the  future !

Silambu

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

silambu i wont min new entry as the the big lawyer, 

however we still have richa abhay to deal with. they arent punished yet, will it look right to have a new villian/vamp at this stage?

norzar

Norzar, I meant Professional Villain. Now that Kunal's career track has started slowly, they could introduce this new character in a small way on an advising capacity to Kunal but later this one will be the villain on a professional front for KUNAL after Ribay( the personal villans) exits. They still would need some villains in the show as more twists and turns are needed. . This could be a small start to introduce one now and later they will nurture this role into a big time professional villain. A force for Kunal to be reckoned with on a bigger mightier level - its just biz.

Edited by Silambu - 12 February 2013 at 4:29am

vipraja26

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

one thing that jus click now to me that we are assuming that smhw sidd will fight the case but if m not mistaken her name is still in prisoner's list i mean not clear from that case,n as far as i know such lawyers who had past prisoner record cant fight case,correct me if m wrngOuch
I think that siddhi is not on bail. She was release from jail before the time due to good behaviour. "AUski Panch saaal ki saja maaf ker di gayi hain"  and she has no previous criminal record basis.
It will be good that CV show siddhi also as a smart and strong. 

Both siddhi and kunal handle the situation. Siddhi should  also show kunal like attitude at the time of case fighthing or to others outsiders.

No other villian at present. First clear Richa/Abhay then another big villian.

Edited by adohare - 12 February 2013 at 4:35am

jay5parichayan

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

Not sure about if Siddhi can fight coz she stil has records. But I find very strange for her to be defending Gaurva. Next someone will tell me, that they have done that before. True. Their fist case of Rohit. But then then the victim was not a family member. It was Rohit vs his first wife.

In this case, as we are assuming Sid will be the big lawyer, its so strange for the two lawyers - defense and prosecutors are husband and wife and the victim is the brother /brother in law related to the lawyers. There's a question of intergrity here.
In all logic it does not makes sense for me at all.
In normal capacity even family members are not allowed to work in a big MNC organizations, let alone the same dept as what I know from my own professiional and personal experience.

parichayan

Go to top