Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Five Characters We'll Remember Forever

Five Characters We'll Remember Forever

Boota Singh and Qabbacha are old characters that are still green in the minds of the viewers. However, in recent times we too have seen some characters that have some great potential. Highlighted below are five some amazingly written characters. MORE

by admin in Uncategorized Tags: asher khiradpakistani dramas characterssaima chuhdry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005canuck-umz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Five Characters We'll Remember Forever" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
It is pretty unfair to have only 5..I can think of so many other characters that are memorable in recent times. I think Hina in bulbulay is far more memorable than her role in Quddusi whatever...that drama is plain weird. Also Asher and Khirad are 2 characters..so this is a list of 6 not 5.
Loll @ Mahira being more popular than Fawad...how is that even thought of? Fawad's probably the most popular actor in Pakistan let alone comparable to Mahira..to say Mahira's ahead of him is laughable.
And..Dastaan was by Razia Butt as far as I know...not Bano Quddsia lol

You guys need to brush up your articles.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizakhancanuck-umzMoNayaAshiq4evr

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
What about Saba from MZZB? :|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dijucanuck-umzkhoslakadhokla

Lizakhan

IF-Dazzler

Lizakhan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
And what about dur e shewar\:((

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
The article isn't loading for some reason, but from Star's post..a lot seems to be amiss...for one, Hina would definitely be memorable as Momo than whatever other show she's been in Ermm

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I read it this morning, now that I went back I realised it said decade. Oops! LOL I don't agree that 5 is enough, and yeah what about Saba, Dur e-Shehwar etc,? Ermm

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Abdul QadirDay Dreaming

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Momo is there :S and the razia butt error was rectified... Of course =P we'd want all our favourites to be there but we gotta accept tht what we like isn't always the best =P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top