Page 1 of 1

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Maya Alagh, Nayan Bhatt & Omar Vani in Adaalat

Maya Alagh, Nayan Bhatt & Omar Vani in Adaalat
Adaalat

Yesterday (11 February 2013), TOI.com had exclusively reported about the introduction of KD Pathak's ( Ronit Roy) family in Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

We also informed our readers that some of the popular names of the industry like
Darshan Jariwala, Manav Gohil and Deepali Pansare have been roped into play KD's family in the show. Now, the latest actors who will join the star cast are Maya Alagh, Nayan Bhatt and Omar Vani.

Sources inform that Maya Alagh and Nayan Bhatt have been finalized to play the role of KD's Mother and grandmother respectively while Omar Vani will essay the role of Manav Gohil's friend.

As reported earlier the plot of the show will now revolve around KD's personal life where his family will be introduced. Abhimanyu Shekhawat (Manav Gohil) who plays KD's brother will be accused of a crime and his father Karanvir Shekhawat (Darshan Jariwala) will seek KD's help to prove his innocence.

When contacted, Nayan Bhatt confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will be playing the role of a loving and caring grand-mother who will try to convince KD to return home. It is a good role and I am looking forward to it."

Maya Alagh and Omar Vani remained unavailable for comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Princess13.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Maya Alagh etc in Adaalat" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
At long last we will know about KD's past.

Only thing is I hope this does not mean Adaalat might be coming to an end !!!   my POV.    As I only watch two shows without fail - Adaalat and CID

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I hope so. Unhappy

Tfs Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

At long last we will know about KD's past.

Only thing is I hope this does not mean Adaalat might be coming to an end !!!   my POV.    As I only watch two shows without fail - Adaalat and CID

Well no...because now Adaalat can only come to an end when KD and his family unite...after all our Indian TV serials always need happy endings. And they're not going to rush that.

High five! My two shows as well Adaalat and CID. Just add in Shapath and FIR and we're both the same. LOL

Tfs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Ms.S.K.

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I don't think so - it is an important of Sony's weekend programming..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top