Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

amarjeet73

Groupbie

amarjeet73

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
because laws in India sucks

Thats what i donot like laws in India.
as here police man ask whole famliy if he does something wrong then they will take action otherwise he can stand.
But i bet here in North america police even respond to this, giving warning to the person saying donot harras them they put harresment charges on person because he was harrasing them

thats why people here donot like indian mentalltiy and indian people because they are like these security gurads and theives

people kills a person for only 200 rupees. when i think I was born in India I feel so bad.
because if someone here ask you something about india, news like delhi rape i feel so bad that my country is like that, no moral values left .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why no police protection? (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
agree..i was wondering the same

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.