Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
^ I too respect ur view Shwets bt i still dont understand how da hell da kidnappers nd Mahesh Babu can come in Ahuja's house..Confused 

Unka ghar 3rd floor per nahi hai kya.. nd kya unkay sab neihgbours andhay ho gaye hain..Confused woh security cameras kahaan gaye jo in logon nay lagwaye the..Confused almost ab toh har koi hi us kidnapper ko janta hai (coz woh wahaan kaam bhi karta tha) den how da hell he can come in their house again..D'ohPehlay police nay protection provide nahi ki thi coz tab na hi koi threat mili thi nd na hi koi kidnap hua tha bt ab to kidnap tak ho gaya aur woh bach kr wapis aa gayi.. phr bhi itni dhamkiyan milnay per no protection..PinchConfused nd as lizzlie said: yeh police protection kya kisi ka wapis kidnap ya murder honay per ja kr milegi..ConfusedD'oh dats y i feel dat they r exaggerating it...EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 February 2013 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Mahek_No1Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why no police protection? (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
^ May be thats how it is...unless you know some hgher official or have some influential power, u cannot easily get police protection. 

Raavi's case is just one case and there may be 1000s of cases piled up in the police station. Unless something disastrous happens, police hesitate to give protection. I may be wrong though.

lizzie1765Mahek_No1Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I think tehy nee to file proper paperwork for it. The police did advice them to file some thing, i don't remember the exact name, which will get them police protection. Assuming that's what that female lawyer filed, i think when the court opens next day and their case gets processed, after that they may receive protection.

As to the track, i don't think it is being dragged.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
@FT...the police asked them to file a PIL. But this is so stupid. I mean till they file, no police protection? What if something happens in between? Police is not responsible for that?

lizzie1765Freethinker112Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
^ Doesn't seem fair, but maybe paperwork is necessary. And you know how it is in our country, one is lucky if he can get police to cooperate with paperwork, let alone without. LOL

Edited by Freethinker112 - 13 February 2013 at 9:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
There has been a recent acid attack case in Tamil Nadu where the girl actually passed away yesterday due to injuries. 

The point is, one man has always been troubling her and her family. He had been reprimanded also. Even after that, the guy kept advancing, and then made acid attack on both the girl and her father. Public is demanding why police did not give protection? They dont have an answer. They are like to how much poeple will we give protection?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
They are right that they can't give everybody protection. And attacks like that can happen at the road, not at home. The thing is why aren't such people  locked up?

lizzie1765Samraat_92Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I dont understand the system of bail. Why grant a bail to a person who has committed such a crime? There is huge possibility that he would want to get back at the person responsible for his arrest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.