Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think tehy nee to file proper paperwork for it. The police did advice them to file some thing, i don't remember the exact name, which will get them police protection. Assuming that's what that female lawyer filed, i think when the court opens next day and their case gets processed, after that they may receive protection.

As to the track, i don't think it is being dragged.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@FT...the police asked them to file a PIL. But this is so stupid. I mean till they file, no police protection? What if something happens in between? Police is not responsible for that?
Freethinker112 thumbnail
^ Doesn't seem fair, but maybe paperwork is necessary. And you know how it is in our country, one is lucky if he can get police to cooperate with paperwork, let alone without. 😆 Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
There has been a recent acid attack case in Tamil Nadu where the girl actually passed away yesterday due to injuries. 

The point is, one man has always been troubling her and her family. He had been reprimanded also. Even after that, the guy kept advancing, and then made acid attack on both the girl and her father. Public is demanding why police did not give protection? They dont have an answer. They are like to how much poeple will we give protection?

Freethinker112 thumbnail
They are right that they can't give everybody protection. And attacks like that can happen at the road, not at home. The thing is why aren't such people  locked up?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I dont understand the system of bail. Why grant a bail to a person who has committed such a crime? There is huge possibility that he would want to get back at the person responsible for his arrest.
amarjeet73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
because laws in India sucks

Thats what i donot like laws in India.
as here police man ask whole famliy if he does something wrong then they will take action otherwise he can stand.
But i bet here in North america police even respond to this, giving warning to the person saying donot harras them they put harresment charges on person because he was harrasing them

thats why people here donot like indian mentalltiy and indian people because they are like these security gurads and theives

people kills a person for only 200 rupees. when i think I was born in India I feel so bad.
because if someone here ask you something about india, news like delhi rape i feel so bad that my country is like that, no moral values left .

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
agree..i was wondering the same