Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Again DD on 4th Rank

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

geetmerly

geetmerly

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Guys what is happing to all maaneet fans , why DD on 4th rank ?
Pls guys all your support to push DD on higher place Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

erumzaheerNeejudreamy4evermisty_drastifan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Again DD on 4th Rank" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty_drastifan

IF-Rockerz

misty_drastifan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
no one will do that dear...only few maneet fans left every one changed their likes with the new shows and they dont care of anyone...its waste telling these people again and again

geetmerly

geetmerly

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty_drastifan

no one will do that dear...only few maneet fans left every one changed their likes with the new shows and they dont care of anyone...its waste telling these people again and again
so i must understand everyone wants DD to stand with new costar , no wonder we maaneet were called dumb / mad ... . Cry

Anyway thanks for your support dear

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i always do 2.2 comments for both DD & GC & i always do comments for both in their articles & picx too

misty_drastifan

IF-Rockerz

misty_drastifan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Dear I did not say Maneet fan is dumb...if that then I am also there...see most of the time you can see me GF forum and less in MB forum...PV i do not watch the show...every day I comment I dunno whether they are counting or not

Originally posted by geetmerly

Originally posted by misty_drastifan

so i must understand everyone wants DD to stand with new costar , no wonder we maaneet were called dumb / mad ... . Cry

Anyway thanks for your support dear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top