New Ariya FF: Kurbani ( Chap 3 : Pg 10) 02/04 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome
do rahul knows abt riya's past
waiting 4 more
update soon nd thanks for pm
just one word awesome dr...
πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.
read ur 1&2a in one go...
very well written dr...
eagerly waiting to knw abt ariya past...
who is that sandra...
thanks for PM dr...
cont soon...
wow!!
Jus read awwl promos nd parts in 1 go..
Amazing updates dear :)
lovd it..
Waitng for nxt part..
Continue soon nd pls do pm me when u update ur story ..:)
amazing update...
 wat happend b/w arjun & riya??
who is sandra???
update soon nd PM me too
Edited by nakshatra92 - 11 years ago
great update :) loved it
who is Sandra?
continue soon
awsum update...!!!
loved it...!!!
what happened between ariya? and who is sandra?
does rahul know about ariya?
continue soon...!!
cant wait for the next part...!!!
amazing update
does rahul knw about riya's past
love to knw about ariya's past
who is sandra??
contiune soon

He guys. Here's a short update. I am in a hurry. I have not checked for mistakes. Please bare with me. Thank you for all those lovely comments. Keep commenting and liking. Love ya all. 

05th March 2013

"Sam! Where are you?", the voice blasted out through the phone.

Sameer looked at the phone in his hands with amusement. But any keen observer could have noticed the lingering sadness in them. He kept the phone back near to his ear and replied, "I am at  Jo's place. Don't you think that it is time we apologized to him. WE never attended his wedding did we?"

"You know why we didn't, isn't it?", the voice came from the other side.

"I know Arjun. But do you think you should run away forever? Adjust to the facts. After all, we are cops!", replied an exasperated Sam. But deep inside somewhere, Sameer knew, even he preferred it this way.

"I don' think we need to go over all this again. As soon as you are finished with your apologies, come back."

"All right."

Sameer kept the phone back, but not before giving a last look to the phone. He stepped out of the SUV and straightened himself. He knew why Arjun had been calling him repeatedly for the past 3 hours. Since seeing Riya, about a month ago, Arjun had been afraid. Yes. The great cop Arjun Suryakant Raute had been afraid of his best friend, Sameer.

Arjun was afraid that Sameer would do things. Afraid that he would enquire further into Riya's whereabouts. Afraid that Sameer will talk with Riya someday. Afraid that Sameer will inflict unwanted pain upon Riya.

After crossing the silent road, Sameer stepped up in front of a house. Though the place looked beautiful with its large garden and beautiful works, it lacked something. Sameer just couldn't put his finger on it.

He opened the gates and stepped into the lawn. Though he had come here with determination, the cop could feel his footsteps faltering. Before he could re-think whether what he was doing is right or wrong, he stepped into the Veranda and rang the bell.

Arjun had been afraid of Sameer and his inquisitive mind. But Sameer was a step in front. He had already done the investigation. And now he stood in front of a wooden door. A door that separated the past from the present. He had only one aim in mind. To bring together two hearts. Two, that beat for each other, but never beat together. Arjun and Ri……….

His trail of thoughts were broken when the door opened and a familiar face appeared. With a sad smile, Rahul opened the door wide, to let Sameer in. Rahul tilted his head sideways and called out,

"Riya! Sameer is here."

"I am coming."

Sameer who had been busy looking around the house, turned his head to the side to see her.

Coming towards him, clad in a simple salwar, was Riya. While coming towards him, she said,

"Good morning Sameer Bhaiya."

Sameer felt elated, seeing her gentle smile. While wishing her the same, He looked up at her, intently. He felt a great pain in him, when he saw what her smile covered up. Her dark eyes reflected so much pain, that Sameer immediately wondered whether coming here was a bad decision, after all.

Riya came near them slowly. She immediately clasped her hand around Rahul's, as if telling the world that she was only Rahul's.

aww.. Nyc update..
Hope sam could infrm her..
Nd wht did happnd btween ariya???
continue soon
Again amazing update dear
loved it...
suspense ...wat happen btw ariya ??!!