Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

Now this thread is getting very funny🀣

Sid 's getting a movie their and people are fighting here, as if their 'points' will be seen by the directors and they gonna cancel the movie with Sidharth. Poor boy🀒
iss forum mei kisi ka dimaag to chale, bas ek baar!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Good going Sid and always remember Haters are gonna hate and Potatoes gonna potate🀣

Exactly... 🀣 ...IKR..asif saying all this is gonna hamper Sids career..we shudnt b rude.. πŸ˜† ..just funny...and someone just said..he ws bad in emotiona scenes..kuch kare na kare..he ws defo good in emtional scenes... 😎
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

Ur right..thrs this article..Bollywwodd is short of backup extra dancers...we need loads of backup dancers...VD has an exception.he is good looking..welll m sure he will have a better future than Tushar Kapoor and Uday Chopra even thy can act and dance...and if not.he can alwys..be a backup dancer..or..u knw keep attending swimmathons..and photoshoots like he is doing now 🀣..and if ur jealous..of Sids long legs..then m sure VD can borrow some from him..although..i dont think bein short is an issue... πŸ˜ƒ

Why do you make it sound like it is an insult to be a backup extra dancer? That is a bit of a demeaning comment. Wow. Just because I don't hold your idol into high esteem does not mean you have to attack the professions of many individuals. Backup dancers are much more talented than any actor when it comes to dancing. Just because they don't receive any credit does not mean they are not doing an honest job.

Er no jealousy whatsoever. 😳 He may hand over his limbs to anyone. Do you really think I'm going to get offended? 🀣 Ah crap it's because of my profile photo isn't it?

As soon as I made the comment I looked at my photo and thought damn damn damn now I'm going to look like a hard core fan.

Also if I may add, Tushar Kapoor and Uday cannot act or dance in my opinion. Although Uday may be a tad better if compared to the latter. In conclusion to this essay, Sid can't dance saala :)
Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 11 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

Exactly... 🀣 ...IKR..asif saying all this is gonna hamper Sids career..we shudnt b rude.. πŸ˜† ..just funny...and someone just said..he ws bad in emotiona scenes..kuch kare na kare..he ws defo good in emtional scenes... 😎

"He was worst in emotional scenes, worst in dance, worst in kissing, worst in acting, worst in running, worst in crying,worst in talking, he has worst long limbs, worst body, he is like a wood, he is a gay etc etc..."
I have summarized all the points here... what these members think.
now Conclusion: We don't give a damn! πŸ˜ƒ
nor the directors who are giving him movies neither the actor himself... people please get a life! 

Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

"He was worst in emotional scenes, worst in dance, worst in kissing, worst in acting, worst in running, worst in crying,worst in talking, he has worst long limbs, worst body, he is like a wood, he is a gay etc etc..."
I have summarized all the points here... what these members think.
now Conclusion: We don't give a damn!πŸ˜ƒ
nor the directors who are giving him movies neither the actor himself... people please get a life!

HMMM...all these sounds like a boring primary school poem to me.. 🀒 πŸ˜†..anywys..like my DP?..hawwt riught..hv u seen my commnt tht the above erson just quoted.. 😎
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If some people dislike sid so much in this forum then why do they even bother commenting on his articles or news...love him or hate him but you can't ignore himπŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: shaazi

If some people dislike sid so much in this forum then why do they even bother commenting on his articles or news...love him or hate him but you can't ignore himπŸ˜† 

Exactly...πŸ˜†...ekto thy keep posting articles on him...alwys makking him visible in this forums..which is good. cs it sows wht impact he has..and thens criticize him?...and ya true..HATE HIM...LOVE HIM..u cant IGNORE HIM!!

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen some terrible crazy fans of many big stars.

But you guys take the cake when it comes to over zealous fans.

Who do not realize maybe criticism of his might make Sid do more hard work on his performance and make him a better actor.

This is an open forum not some Siddharth Malhotra fan page. Will comment on his articles if we feel like.
Originally posted by: sunflower52

I have seen some terrible crazy fans of many big stars.

But you guys take the cake when it comes to over zealous fans.

Who do not realize maybe criticism of his might make Sid do more hard work on his performance and make him a better actor.

This is an open forum not some Siddharth Malhotra fan page. Will comment on his articles if we feel like.

i dont think SIDHARTH MALHOTRA knows tht u ppl and this forum exists...but ya suure redaing all ur comments...i m sure he will b a better actor..πŸ˜†

.btw u hv seen nothing of the pagalpan wala madness tht Sid fans can do..visit Twitter..u will know...

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good because not interested. I have more fun in riling crazy fans. They always rise to the bait

I have nothing against Siddharth Malhotra. When he does good acting I will be the 1st one to say so.
Originally posted by: shaazi

woah only the fans of sid can think such so lame.🀣 

the people mostly comment on every page 1 or page 2 and if u darling's sid topic is posted, naturally people will react in the same way as they do for others. and oh please this is not some worship temple where everyone will bow down his/her head. for that you must be having that celebrity cfc. i am sure many people would care for that place. πŸ˜†
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago