Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ughhh! Wish Varun was signing more filmsπŸ˜’
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Its so grate of Karan johar to offer many films to sidharth without any favour and without any  repay and without  any condition. Kjo is Goodfather for outside new comers.

Originally posted by: shaazi

yayy one more movie of Sid

I knw right..charo taraf sirf Sid hi Sid...πŸ˜ƒ
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Isnt KJo making so obvious that he is writing 'prem katha' with Sid!

Varun was better than Sid in film but looks Sid is getting all DHARMA films ...only... he hasnt signed any film which is out of this production!

Originally posted by: vedant123

Isnt KJo making so obvious that he is writing 'prem katha' with Sid!

Varun was better than Sid in film but looks Sid is getting all DHARMA films ...only... he hasnt signed any film which is out of this production!

Varun is better than Sid in the film?..says who?πŸ˜•..confused.com..hv u heard his dialouge delivery when he shouts at Alia and when he challenges Sid..i cant get over his.."woh kya haainaa"...and Varun is just 25..he cant romance anyone except Alia...and SOTY kids have a three contract deal wid Dharma...so..pls...😲..

Sidharth has been signed by EKTA...and Farah(rumoured) for Happy New Year...and Madhur Bhandarkar(rumoured)...all outside Dharma...so maybe a lil research wud helpπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Madhur is making a movie with Sid 😲 I never heard anything like that

Thanks to KJo...Sid ki toh nikal padi πŸ˜†
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

Varun is better than Sid in the film?..says who?πŸ˜•..confused.com..hv u heard his dialouge delivery when he shouts at Alia and when he challenges Sid..i cant get over his.."woh kya haainaa"...and Varun is just 25..he cant romance anyone except Alia...and SOTY kids have a three contract deal wid Dharma...so..pls...😲..

Sidharth has been signed by EKTA...and Farah(rumoured) for Happy New Year...and Madhur Bhandarkar(rumoured)...all outside Dharma...so maybe a lil research wud helpπŸ‘πŸΌ

is better than Sid in the film?..says who?
Everyone says it😳! You should check SOTY review thread... Varun got more praises than Sid

But stil he is getting all projects one after one - SUSPICIOUS! I m looking forward to one with choti PC!

so maybe a lil research wud help
Ohk! Thnk u for advice
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Which one's Sid? The next SRK or the next Salman?

Originally posted by: vedant123

is better than Sid in the film?..says who?
Everyone says it😳! You should check SOTY review thread... Varun got more praises than Sid

But stil he is getting all projects one after one - SUSPICIOUS! I m looking forward to one with choti PC!

so maybe a lil research wud help
Ohk! Thnk u for advice

Ok...b honest u must hv checked all teh webistes...and all the articles..Sidharth is moore popular..u must know by now..Ayushman AND sIDHARTH HAVE THE HIGHESt FANBASES..sIDHART higher than Ayushman...so who shud b getting more films?..and its just one scene Varun nailed which was the pappa scene..otehrwise..just tell me who has the X Factor..does just acting and dancing with training helpnu survive in bollywood?

Anywys...Varun ahs signed his next Dharma already..will b announced soon...and excatly all this just makes its obvious..why wud KJO make it obvious if he is favouriting Sid..
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kal El

Which one's Sid? The next SRK or the next Salman?

As everyone says...Sid is the next SRK..πŸ˜‰