Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

soapie

soapie

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Apparently, there is a furious bid to put Sarawatichandra on the 8:30 Pm slot...and in all probability, SLB is going to get that slot, since EHMMBH is rumored to go off-air very soon.

Check out the bollywood section, where some members are discussing about SC getting the 8:30 slot...which actually makes sense, because it is such an expensively mounted show from a bollywood director, nonetheless! Why would they go for a less popular time slot and not for the coveted prime-time slot of 8:30?

So that means, there is a chance for Silences to remain where it is! Unless, SP has another show lined up for that particular time-slot!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedakrazzy4umischiefDanikaprincesssheena-Swetha-tintin0602dipi.15UMDUDiehardYMfansunshine99rubysksoni595slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest news on Sarawatichandra Timing!" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Soapie, I wish SP would confirm once and for all, what is going off air and what is staying and what is coming on at what time..

It would prepare us all for the eventuality.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikahooriia_xriyya6

soapie

soapie

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Apparently there was a latest article which mentioned the timing of SC changing from 7:30 to 8:30 (as per some member on the bollywood forum)...lets see!

There is still some time left for 23rd Feb...so anything might happen! Though I can't see what they are going to show in Silences, considering the speed at which they are wrapping up the show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaslmuriyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Apparently there was a latest article which mentioned the timing of SC changing from 7:30 to 8:30 (as per some member on the bollywood forum)...lets see!

There is still some time left for 23rd Feb...so anything might happen! Though I can't see what they are going to show in Silences, considering the speed at which they are wrapping up the show!
they might push sisters to the 7.30 slot.Embarrassed But I would prefer silence to hold it's ground on it. S they can slow the speed... Silence is quite good in dragging things for eternity..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soapieDanika-Swetha-slmuriyya6

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I think all r already confirmed khamoshiyaan going off air...may be kaali shifted to 7.30 ... Sc wil get prime time i.e.8 pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrDanikahooriia_xriyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by soapie

they might push sisters to the 7.30 slot.Embarrassed But I would prefer silence to hold it's ground on it. S they can slow the speed... Silence is quite good in dragging things for eternity..LOL

and really behna has run its course.. so they should give Silence a chance now that things look ok..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikariyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Shocked

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Soapie wer did u get this news from Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.