Pavitra Rishta

SUSHANT is Fine :)

sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput is "fine"; the actor clarifies 'major injuries' report to Tellychakkar

• Tags: 
    • Sushant Singh Rajput
    • Kai Po Che
    • injuries
By TellychakkarTeam 12 Feb 2013 - 12:25
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Sushant Singh Rajput

Ouch! Kai Po Che star Sushant Singh's girlfriend Ankita Lokhande, close friends and family are inundated with anxious calls from all across the country, all because of a report on Monday morning stating Sushant had suffered "major injuries" while dancing for a reality show on Sunday afternoon.

Concerned folks can take it easy. A torn ligament is painful, but not what one would call a major accident.

Says Sushant, "I am fine. I tore a ligament while dancing on a reality show.

Hota hai (it happens). It's painful. But I've seen worse. Unfortunately the timing for this little mishap is all wrong since I have to be on my feet for city tours to promoteKai Po Che."

Since Sushant has been asked to take complete bed rest he would have to postpone the immediate promotional engagement in Kolkata.

"I don't know if I can do it. Because the minute I stand on my feet there's pain. As soon as I can walk without support I will be out on my feet. This is a very important moment in my life. The last thing I want is to be confined to bed when my movie career is about to begin," says Sushant angrily.

In the meanwhile faithful girlfriend Ankita has been fielding calls from well wishers about Sushant's injury.

Says the indulgent doting boyfriend, "Ankita is more excited about my movie debut than I am. And that's saying a lot."

Sushant who is currently shooting for Yashraj Films' new project with Parineeti Chopra, shot in the crowded areas of Johri Bazar in Jaipur where star-struck onlookers got into an agitated mode on seeing stars descend in their midst.

Apparently Sushant who had to perform long dramatic dialogues in the Bazar jumped in to form a protective cordon around the two female actors Parneeti and new-find model Vani Kapoor.

Says Sushant, "I am not supposed to talk about the Yashraj film at all. Maneesh Sharma is a delight to work with. When I had seen his Band Bajaa Baraat I had hoped someday I'd get to work with him. I didn't think it'd happen so soon."

Sushant jumps to Maneesh's defense, demolishing stories of the director's ill-tempered behaviour and unpunctuality. "Poor Maneesh. I guess he was the target for that particular week. He is a most unassuming disciplined and dedicated guy who spends no time on anything except his work."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats very good news sushant...👍🏼
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good news! But get well soon !
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god he is fine now and Ankita with him                 
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sneha for sharing...
Glad to knw that he is fine now😃 but wish he get well soon.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank god hope we can see him promoting KPC in NB too
Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank god.. He is fine now..
God bless u Sushant...
ALL THE BEST..