Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Diya wahi kar rahi hoon...par what to do if superstar ji ghar pohanch jaye? Stern Smile
unki suno or bye bye bol do LOL LOL LOL kya kare ghar aaye guest ki insult nhi kr skte Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical..Bournville..romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rano Jhooti? (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

chalo romi, dishu solved the problem i just commented here for Hug
yup she did...TongueHug I thought Rano is jhooti par woh to dooodh ki dhuli nikli Confused LOLLOL

Supermagical..Bournville..hukshila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

Originally posted by romaila

Diya wahi kar rahi hoon...par what to do if superstar ji ghar pohanch jaye? Stern Smile
unki suno or bye bye bol do LOL LOL LOL kya kare ghar aaye guest ki insult nhi kr skte Sleepy
ek baar bye bola tha par nahi mana/mani LOL abhi pyaar se thappadh mara hai lets see work karta hai k nai TongueWink

Supermagical..Bournville..Fearless_Lover

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Yeh thek hai. First post something completely wrong and then qualify it that I did not watch it.

Oh. Is Anamika a Chudial - sorry I haven't watched much. Oh is Jeet the main lead - sorry I haven't watched. 

And keep thinking ke pyar se thapad pada hai or whatever you want. Who is the big publicity seeking liar is visible enough.

Meself

Goldie

Meself

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Yaar ye Rano jayegi kab?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicalromaila

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meself

Yaar ye Rano jayegi kab?

bahut jald woh screen main se gayab hojayegi--ROFL
kyon ki serial  hi end honewala hai as it is focusing excessively on drama queen.LOL

Edited by 100raj - 12 February 2013 at 1:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicalromaila

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Yeh thek hai. First post something completely wrong and then qualify it that I did not watch it.

Oh. Is Anamika a Chudial - sorry I haven't watched much. Oh is Jeet the main lead - sorry I haven't watched. 

And keep thinking ke pyar se thapad pada hai or whatever you want. Who is the big publicity seeking liar is visible enough.

yeah, if she says she didn't watch it, than she is perfectly fine! this is a forum! people can post whatever they like! oh, sorry, I forgot that you are Superstar ji, we need your permission before we do anything!!! It is in the "Superstar Rule Book"
And I talked against you! Please forgive me for this mistake!!! Mujhe maafi dedo! Cry Meri to zindagi barbaad ho gayi! I should kill myself for this sin!

Edited by SunshineTears - 12 February 2013 at 8:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical..Bournville..SNoshinrajhFearless_Loverromaila

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Originally posted by coolnfundu

yeah, if she says she didn't watch it, than she is perfectly fine! this is a forum! people can post whatever they like! oh, sorry, I forgot that you are Superstar ji, we need your permission before we do anything!!! It is in the "Superstar Rule Book"
And I talked against you! Please forgive me for this mistake!!! Mujhe maafi dedo! Cry Meri to zindagi barbaad ho gayi! I should kill myself for this sin!

superstar ko koi manners  ka class attend karna chahiye--is not it??LOL

..Bournville..SunshineTearsromaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.