Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

   

Rano Jhooti?

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 29556

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Aaah!!! again i have to make post on Rano Ouch its not that i lobe Rano Silly the problem is this girl has been occupying unnecessary screenspace since day 1 and as a result the scope for writing on remaining characters is nill OuchLOLLOL. Like always monday epi was dedicated to Ranogiri...as usuall she applied her all mantras Sleepy she cried, tried to be innocentLOL, created lot of drama in Saluja house and itna boli that  Guddi ko b majboori mein bolna pada as araam sey sona was made impossible for her by Rano Didi...LOL.

While narratng the whole drama the Drama Queen at one point mentioned about her visit to Nani ji's Pandit...and as far as i know there was never such scene (can't guarantee monday epi as i had always skipped). Was she lieying about her meeting with Pandit or i missed their scene Confused.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicallpv24-Swetha-..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..rajh--Yukthi--Fearless_Lover

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 11002

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Aaah!!! again i have to make post on Rano Ouch its not that i lobe Rano Silly the problem is this girl has been occupying unnecessary screenspace since day 1 and as a result the scope for writing on remaining characters is nill OuchLOLLOL. Like always monday epi was dedicated to Ranogiri...as usuall she applied her all mantras Sleepy she cried, tried to be innocentLOL, created lot of drama in Saluja house and itna boli that  Guddi ko b majboori mein bolna pada as araam sey sona was made impossible for her by Rano Didi...LOL.

While narratng the whole drama the Drama Queen at one point mentioned about her visit to Nani ji's Pandit...and as far as i know there was never such scene (can't guarantee monday epi as i had always skipped). Was she lieying about her meeting with Pandit or i missed their scene Confused.

iss drama queen se chutti kab milega.DeadD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicallpv24..PlayfulKiss..romaila

..Bournville.. Coolbie
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 29209

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
nahin romi. woh gayi thi pandit ji ke paas. shayad monday ko hi gayi thi to tumne miss kar diya hoga. but maine woh scene dekha tha LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jassidhuSupermagicalromaila

coolnfundu Senior Member
coolnfundu
coolnfundu

Joined: 16 January 2013
Posts: 514

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
a whole post is made without checking and completely fabricated. And then people crib about me talking about Anamika,

Instead or Rano Jhooti --- someone else across like that.
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 29582

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hello Superstar. What is ur problem dude?  Didnt u read that she herself mentioned that she might have missed the episode.


The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..farabiSunshineTearsnidu_dsenaromaila

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 29556

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by romaila

Aaah!!! again i have to make post on Rano Ouch its not that i lobe Rano Silly the problem is this girl has been occupying unnecessary screenspace since day 1 and as a result the scope for writing on remaining characters is nill OuchLOLLOL. Like always monday epi was dedicated to Ranogiri...as usuall she applied her all mantras Sleepy she cried, tried to be innocentLOL, created lot of drama in Saluja house and itna boli that  Guddi ko b majboori mein bolna pada as araam sey sona was made impossible for her by Rano Didi...LOL.

While narratng the whole drama the Drama Queen at one point mentioned about her visit to Nani ji's Pandit...and as far as i know there was never such scene (can't guarantee monday epi as i had always skipped). Was she lieying about her meeting with Pandit or i missed their scene Confused.

iss drama queen se chutti kab milega.DeadD'oh
when Anamika will suck her blood...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 29556

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

nahin romi. woh gayi thi pandit ji ke paas. shayad monday ko hi gayi thi to tumne miss kar diya hoga. but maine woh scene dekha tha LOL
oh may be thats why i didn't remembered LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 29556

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

a whole post is made without checking and completely fabricated. And then people crib about me talking about Anamika,

Instead or Rano Jhooti --- someone else across like that.
OMG some ppl really need to mind their own business as they seriouly dont qualify for replying in any post Silly. Read over the post title again its clearly mentioned a question mark that indicates that m not sure about her visit...ConfusedLOL.
 
@Red: who is that someone else? is it you? agree some  limits are being crossed in many ways LOL


Edited by romaila - 12 February 2013 at 4:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..SunshineTears

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index